Two simple ways to insert PDF into PowePoint 2007
- Author Kethy Lee
- Published July 16, 2011
- Word count 486
When you are making a perfect PowerPoint presentation, you may come across some cases to insert PDF into PowerPoint. Well it seems easy right? Just click on the Insert menu, choose file and pick the PDF file! Unfortunately, it's not as easy as you can imagine especially when you are dealing with a PDF document that has more than one page and want to import whole PDF to PowerPoint.
In this article, I would like to share two simple ways to insert PDF to PowerPoint 2007. If you meet the case to insert a PDF file to a PowerPoint presentation, you can follow the below tips.
- Insert PDF into PowerPoint 2007 with Adobe Reader and PowerPoint 2007
It's a bit trouble this way.
Step1. Open PowerPoint 2007 and click Insert on the Menu Bar. Pick Object to insert PDF into PowerPoint 2007.
Step2. A dialogue box pops up for you to choose the object format. Adobe Acrobat Document is in the first class. Click OK and browse the PDF need to insert to PowerPoint 2007.
This is really simple when the PDF file is single-page, but for a multi-pages PDF file, PowerPoint only shows the first page, how about other pages in the PDF file?
Step3. Open the PDF file in Adobe Reader to import additional pages. Select the Snapshot Tool from the toolbar, or click on Tools on the menu bar and select Basic Menu followed by Snapshot Tool.
Step4. Draw the box to the whole page to copy the snapshot to clipboard. In PowerPoint 2007, paste the copied snapshot to the location where you want to insert PDF into PowerPoint.
Repeat step 3 and step 4 to import whole PDF to PowerPoint 2007.
You can go to http://www.simpopdf.com/resource/two-simple-ways-to-insert-pdf-into-powerpoint-2007.html to view detail information with pictures.
It must be a hard job to insert PDF into PowerPoint 2007 using this way when the PDF has 100+ pages. So, is there any easier way to allow us to effortlessly import PDF to PowerPoint?
- Insert PDF to PowerPoint 2007 with a PDF to PowerPoint converter
PDF to PowerPoint converter is used to convert each PDF page to every PowerPoint slide so that you can insert the whole PDF to PowerPoint presentation in seconds.
It's simple enough. Within 3 steps, you can easily insert PDF to PowerPoint 2007.
First, download and run the PDF to PowerPoint converter. Click to download a PDF to PowerPoint converter for handy use and install it in your PC.
Second, import PDF and convert PDF to PowerPoint.
Third, insert the converted PowerPoint anywhere as you want.
Different solutions are for different situations. If you only need to insert single-page or few multi-pages PDF to PowerPoint 2007, the first way is helpful enough to import PDF to PowerPoint; otherwise, the second way would be a good choice to insert PDF into PowerPoint 2007.
And if you are in need, you can go to http://www.simpopdf.com/pdf-to-powerpoint.html to download it for a try.
Kethy has worked for 5 years in PDF converting programming. You can find more information on PDF converters and other PDF conversion tools via: http://www.simpopdf.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 3 Tips on Updating Your Resume in the Wake of COVID-19
- A Guide to the Four Basic Functions of a Motor Starter
- What is the need of hiring a professional photographer?
- The Importance of Brand Messaging for a Successful Website Redesign
- Closed Captioning Services: All You Need To Know About It
- Personal Branding Tips to Boost Business Success
- How to Create a Powerful Corporate Brand
- The Importance of Building and Maintaining a Good Credit Rating
- Does Your Website Need a Content Makeover?
- An Introduction To IPTV
- 5 things to consider before you buy a multifunction printer for the office
- 6 Website Must-Have’s for Small Businesses
- Secrets to Creating a Visual Brand Identity That Sets You Apart
- 7 Crucial Elements to Building an Effective Personal Brand
- Planning to Start A Cafe? Know What Types Of Furniture Will Work!
- Is Jealously the Biggest Culprit in Thwarting Your Business Growth?
- Less is More......
- How Can a Business Select an Excellent Venue to Hold Conferences, Company Parties, and Other Business Events
- 10 Superstar Networking Tips to Grow Your Business
- Why Your New Program Launch Could Fail (And How to Prevent it)
- Eight top-notch companies with disappointing websites
- Grow your business in New Zealand with effective presentations
- How to Gesture-AKA; What do I do with my hands?
- Membership Suite Plus: The Customizable Online Course/Training Platform
- The Importance of Having a Crisis Communications Plan in Place for Emergency Management for Business
- CB radio or "citizens band" radio is the perfect medium range communications tool
- 4 Ways to Grab the Attention of Your Audience
- 3 Myths about Why People Can’t Change
- What Makes A Nice Digital Edition?
- Do you Care Enough to Know What You Have To before Hiring a Translation Agency?