Performance Based Business Coaching…pay only for results.
- Author Ed Ducoin
- Published July 25, 2011
- Word count 575
Business consulting and coaching can be extremely beneficial in terms of changing enterprise operations, managing organization potential and improving productivity.
The purpose of this article is to review the benefits of the process of business coaching and the issues surrounding performance and fees. Most people can guess "what business coaching is."
However there are perceptions of high fees and lack of performance guarantee. Usually, and I would say more than 95% of the time, all the risk is placed on the client or small business owner.
At Lean2 Profits (www.lean2profits.com) we are a firm that becomes profitability partners with our clients. Our only means of compensation is to insure clients improve bottom-line profits.
We strongly believe that if a business coach works on a percentage of process improvement or even a perceived value, they can spend less time seeking clients and earn significantly more annual revenue. Any "stigma" can be eliminated by the fact that the business coach is now viewed as a partner. We have been called a part-time COO for clients because we focus on the entire enterprise to increase profits through increased and perhaps more importantly obtaining services and a greatly reduced price as compared to traditional costs.
Of course great coaching is extremely beneficial with regards to changing organization
procedures, managing company potential, and improving productivity. But when the coach has a vested interest more bottom-line positive results will happen.
The service offered is based on performance based compensation called Moto COO which is mentoring that enables small business owners to enhance their overall performance, their quality of life as well as heighten their productivity. The service commitment of Moto COO is to
encourage improvements in techniques, strategies and processes which result in increased sales and decreased expenses.
Some sessions are conducted via a telephone and or video chat. This makes Moto COO Business Coaching an exceptionally practical choice for executives that can't seem to allocate a whole day or some of their time everyday for coaching sessions. Plus it avoids the time and expense associated with travel.
To offer immediate, productive and cost-effective services for our clients, we also developed a system of outsourcing called Real Smart Source.
The foundation of Lean2 Profits is a form of business enterprise theory that aims to generate far more benefit when utilizing the fewest resources. Lean management concentrates on enhancing procedures, so the concepts can be applied companywide.
One sure way to hyper-increase net profits is to increase sales while reducing the cost per sale.
Too many business owners spend their hard earned money with good intentions but pay far more than necessary for personnel, services and products. A key mission for Lean2 Profits is to help companies obtain more for less.
We manage the hiring, project management and performance so our clients can focus on what they do best. We can have 1 to 100 qualified people working for you, managed by us, for far less than you can imagine. We develop with our clients to help increase sales while cutting operational costs.
There are thousands of business service companies and consultants. Most are very qualified; so ask this question. Why do so few work on a "paid for results basis" or a percentage of net profits? We do because we know we can. Our confidence and experience added our client’s product or service offerings are a winning formula.
Greater client output and lower costs yielding client profits is our mission.
Edward DuCoin is a professional speaker, race car driver and best selling author. He is the published author of the best seller The Glass is Half Full and Frozen in May of 2006. He is a certified productivity trainer and has been teaching his business techniques and philosophies, which have been proven to increase productivity and achieve results, for over 15 years. For more information please see lean2profits.com,www.newedventures.com, www.motocyclecorp.com, http://njnouns.blogspot.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 3 Tips on Updating Your Resume in the Wake of COVID-19
- A Guide to the Four Basic Functions of a Motor Starter
- What is the need of hiring a professional photographer?
- The Importance of Brand Messaging for a Successful Website Redesign
- Closed Captioning Services: All You Need To Know About It
- Personal Branding Tips to Boost Business Success
- How to Create a Powerful Corporate Brand
- The Importance of Building and Maintaining a Good Credit Rating
- Does Your Website Need a Content Makeover?
- An Introduction To IPTV
- 5 things to consider before you buy a multifunction printer for the office
- 6 Website Must-Have’s for Small Businesses
- Secrets to Creating a Visual Brand Identity That Sets You Apart
- 7 Crucial Elements to Building an Effective Personal Brand
- Planning to Start A Cafe? Know What Types Of Furniture Will Work!
- Is Jealously the Biggest Culprit in Thwarting Your Business Growth?
- Less is More......
- How Can a Business Select an Excellent Venue to Hold Conferences, Company Parties, and Other Business Events
- 10 Superstar Networking Tips to Grow Your Business
- Why Your New Program Launch Could Fail (And How to Prevent it)
- Eight top-notch companies with disappointing websites
- Grow your business in New Zealand with effective presentations
- How to Gesture-AKA; What do I do with my hands?
- Membership Suite Plus: The Customizable Online Course/Training Platform
- The Importance of Having a Crisis Communications Plan in Place for Emergency Management for Business
- CB radio or "citizens band" radio is the perfect medium range communications tool
- 4 Ways to Grab the Attention of Your Audience
- 3 Myths about Why People Can’t Change
- What Makes A Nice Digital Edition?
- Do you Care Enough to Know What You Have To before Hiring a Translation Agency?