Best Practices in B2B Lead Generation
- Author Jayden Chu
- Published August 5, 2011
- Word count 665
Good followers of best practices, rules and standards are usually successful in their undertakings. To combat the challenges in B2B lead generation, it is of great help to follow proven tactics. Learn what these are by reading the following article.
Singapore has been one of the world leaders in terms of economic conditions. It reaps a lot of recognitions and achievements that established itself as one of the superpowers across the globe. When it comes to international trade, it ranks first for having the most liberal economy. Besides, it garnered a second place as the economy with the best investment potential. Unsurprisingly, its low levels of corruption earned it a first place in Asia and fourth in the world. These facts, which are just few of the several recognitions, are based on World Bank's "Doing Business 2010 Report". There is no arguing that venturing in Singapore is secured not just with success, but also with peace of mind, probity and convenience.
Although greener pasture awaits in Singapore, there is no arguing that prosperity in doing business is not solely dependent on national economic status. In the same way that success is not based on gender, social status or educational attainment. No one can generalize who or what companies will salvage victory in their quest to eminence. The degree of progress in doing business is independent with each business organization. Proof to this is the modest number of companies in Singapore struggling to keep their businesses alive. Even if the city-state will post the highest GDP every year, that will not guarantee that all companies will thrive.
A business life depicts a trajectory. It rises and falls, in certain times. To maintain stability and keep an upward movement in sales performance, it is important to fare well in B2B lead generation. As long as the sales pipeline is always kept filled with qualified appointments, profitability and growth are at hand. After all, sales leads bring revenue to your business. All of the times, it is easy to talk your walk. But in actual experience, walking your talk is difficult. With over millions of prospective clients, it does not take a genius how to find those that manifest strong interest with your products and services.
Gladly, there are proven practices that work like a charm. These methods promote productivity, both minimization of costs and achievement of goals. The following lists enumerate some of them.
Determine Your Target Market. Everything starts by specifying precisely where and what are you targeting. You cannot expect all people and companies to use what you are offering. Identify the industry, company size and geographical location of your intended audience.
Amass Business and Consumer Contact Information. Be involved in direct response marketing like telemarketing, email and direct mail. The basic necessity of these campaigns is a leads database where business and consumer contact information of prospective clients are stored. Be sure that your list includes name of key contact person, phone number, email address, fax number, company or mailing address and name of company.
Know The Decision-Makers. When you communicate with the clients, be sure that you directly converse with the decision-maker. Every company has different decision-makers. Therefore, make an in-depth research to determine them.
Set SMART Goals. Objectives should possess the S.M.A.R.T. attributes (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely). Be realistic and do not set unreachable stars, those that are beyond your ability and financial capacity.
Build Specialized Team. Expose your marketing team to various trainings, workshops and seminars to polish their selling, marketing, communication, interpersonal and language skills. Constantly evaluate their performance to develop the strengths and correct the weaknesses.
Consider outsourcing. When funds are insufficient to finance a productive campaign and/or resources are not enough, it is recommended to outsource. You do not just get the chance to access resources for a fraction of cost. Equally important is the effectiveness of a telemarketing company in increasing the value and quality of your sales pipeline.
Jayden Chu helps companies in Singapore and in other Asia Pacific countries increase their business revenue through lead generation and appointment setting services. He is a professional consultant for telemarketing services. To find out how you can increase your business revenue, go to http://www.callbox.com.sg/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 3 Tips on Updating Your Resume in the Wake of COVID-19
- A Guide to the Four Basic Functions of a Motor Starter
- What is the need of hiring a professional photographer?
- The Importance of Brand Messaging for a Successful Website Redesign
- Closed Captioning Services: All You Need To Know About It
- Personal Branding Tips to Boost Business Success
- How to Create a Powerful Corporate Brand
- The Importance of Building and Maintaining a Good Credit Rating
- Does Your Website Need a Content Makeover?
- An Introduction To IPTV
- 5 things to consider before you buy a multifunction printer for the office
- 6 Website Must-Have’s for Small Businesses
- Secrets to Creating a Visual Brand Identity That Sets You Apart
- 7 Crucial Elements to Building an Effective Personal Brand
- Planning to Start A Cafe? Know What Types Of Furniture Will Work!
- Is Jealously the Biggest Culprit in Thwarting Your Business Growth?
- Less is More......
- How Can a Business Select an Excellent Venue to Hold Conferences, Company Parties, and Other Business Events
- 10 Superstar Networking Tips to Grow Your Business
- Why Your New Program Launch Could Fail (And How to Prevent it)
- Eight top-notch companies with disappointing websites
- Grow your business in New Zealand with effective presentations
- How to Gesture-AKA; What do I do with my hands?
- Membership Suite Plus: The Customizable Online Course/Training Platform
- The Importance of Having a Crisis Communications Plan in Place for Emergency Management for Business
- CB radio or "citizens band" radio is the perfect medium range communications tool
- 4 Ways to Grab the Attention of Your Audience
- 3 Myths about Why People Can’t Change
- What Makes A Nice Digital Edition?
- Do you Care Enough to Know What You Have To before Hiring a Translation Agency?