America's movement to Artificial Playground Surfaces
- Author Mark Armstrong
- Published September 13, 2011
- Word count 587
Arkansas's movement to Artificial
Across Arkansas today schools, churches, community centers and private home owners are all seeking a dramatic change in the way playgrounds are being constructed. Modern technology has allowed us to create a surface that better suits not only sports but public and private playgrounds as well. Artificial playground turf is making waves in the Arkansas playground community with an exciting new safety surface that is soft, yet durable while being extremely safe playground turf is the realization of synthetic turf from sports fields technologies adapted to suit the playground industry.
National Greens leads the charge with cutting edge synthetic grass technology developed specifically for playground safety surfacing. Most surfacing companies offering turf for playgrounds are utilizing older technology & inferior fiber systems that have been proven to fail even on field applications. To handle the redundant wear and heavy traffic that occurs on a playground surface, you need a better than average safety surfacing and better than average synthetic grass fibers system. The exciting part of synthetic turf for Arkansas playgrounds is the ability for children of all ages to enjoy an area that is inviting & soft. Other safety surfaces, such as hard formed rubber tiles, or rubber mulch that gets displaced & thrown, have draw backs and provide less of an inviting play-surface.
One thing is certain the future of playgrounds in Arkansas is synthetic. Let National Greens design and build the perfect modern playground for you or let us refurbish your existing playground with modern equipment and synthetic surface
While every one of our satisfied Arkansas playground clients has a primary reasons for choosing National Greens synthetic playground turf, these are the most common advantages:
No grass loss from foot traffic or play
Always green and is unaffected by weather extremes or use
Wear is extremely minimal: natural grass, mulch, etc. can not compete
State-of-the-art investment can mean revenue growth potential
Consistent, neat play area sends a message of cared-for kids
The "Clean Factor"
Dirt, mud and grass cuttings are no longer tracked into classrooms, cars and homes
No grass stains, no dirty clothing, no dirty hands
Area can be used continuously because it's more resilient than natural grass
No indoor time due to inclement weather
Elimination of Pests
- Replaces the moisture-rich, natural-grass nesting ground for insects such as fire ants and underground bee’s nests
Elimination of Grass Pollen Allergies
- Less irritants to little noses
- Allows as much as 40+ inches of water per hour to drain right through the turf for immediate use after a rain fall. (In areas with exceptionally poor drainage, we can first install a special drainage system underground to help ensure the rapid evacuation of liquids.)
Not only is a National Greens playground safer and more fun than traditional solutions, it’s also easier to maintain. With our turf, maintenance issues are eliminated.
Here's what you can expect:
No hardening or cracking
No compaction issues
No displacement due to heavy play or downpours
No constant upkeep or environmental impact of machines and chemicals
No hidden or buried foreign objects to cut little hands and feet
National Greens Playgrounds North America, Arkansas playground turf, Arizona playground turf, Utah playground synthetic turf, Colorado playground artificial turf, New Mexico playground turf, Texas playground turf, Oklahoma playground turf, Wyoming playground turf, Montana playground turf, Washington playground turf, Oregon playground turf, California playground turf, Tennessee playground turf, Texas playground turf, Missouri playground turf, Mississippi playground turf, Louisiana playground turf, Oklahoma playground turf.
National Greens is a company I established in 2004 which provides professionally installed synthetic turf in a variety of venues. We are a natural extension of a highly successful landscaping business which has developed and incorporated a firm technical grasp on drainage, slope, curb appeal, and product sourcing into its turf installation processes.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Your Ultimate Guide To Adding Plants To Your Pond
- A Few Steps To Get Your Fountain Running Efficiently This Spring
- The Basics of Aquatic Plants
- Selecting the Right Tree Shape for Your Space
- What’s Included In The Cost To Install A Fence?
- Few Landscaping Facts That Most People Don’t Know
- 3 Steps to Choosing the Correct Lawn Grass: Perth Landscapers Advice
- How to Deal with Patchy Grass Issues: Perth Landscaping Design Advice
- 6 Tips to Protect Water Bores: Perth Expert Advice
- Adding a Water Feature to Your Lawn
- 4 Reasons To Do Winter Landscape Construction
- Landscaping Services Perth: Hardscaping Design
- Adding Colour to Landscape Design Perth
- Best Nail Polish and Makeup Remover
- How Can I Find the Pool Design Expert?
- Taking Care of a Pool in Arizona
- Swimming Pool Construction Services in NJ
- Reticulation Installation by Perth Retic Experts
- Reticulation Services in Perth by Professionals
- The Best Experts for Landscape Design NJ
- Top Watering Tips
- Custom Pool Contractor in New Jersey
- Looking for Inground Pool Professional in New Jersey?
- Salt Water Pool System Installation
- Best Professional Technicians for Swimming Pool Construction
- Best Inground Swimming Pool Services
- Importance of Pool Landscaping Design
- Gunite Pool Company Surprised You by Stunning Pool
- A Guide to Perth Water Days
- Why You Should Hire an Expert Pool Installation Contractor for Build Pool?