6 Reasons to Invest in a Baby Sling
- Author Robin Johnson
- Published November 6, 2011
- Word count 453
There are three very different opinions mothers have about baby slings. There are those who have never heard about slings and never tried them. There are those who have tried them but didn't get the full effect of them because either they didn't have the right kind or the right size or they just were not using them correctly. Then there are the ones who are die hard fans of baby slings and they couldn't imagine life without it. Where do you fit in? No matter what category you fall into here are six great reasons to learn about, reconsider, or brush up on your knowledge of slings.
Extra set of Arms- Ever wish you had four arms instead of two? A baby slings allows you to hold close to you without actually using your hands. You are free to multi task.
Go Anywhere- A sling makes you and your baby one unit like when you where pregnant. You can go pretty much anywhere you did when you were pregnant with out a bulky stroller or tired arms weighing you down.
Space Saver- There is nothing that you will find that folds up smaller than a piece of material. You can fold it in any way and it is not going to take up much room in the diaper bag. Your diaper bag is already stuffed to the brim with diapers and bottles and other essentials so a space saver is very important. Plus it is super light weight, no more than a pound.
Baby is at Your Level- Your baby sees the world as you do when they are in a sling. Studies have shown that a baby is more social and content when they can constantly see your face and experience social interactions with you.
Baby Loves It- The natural movement, the warmth, the closeness of material, hearing your heartbeat this is all very reminiscent of your womb. This is why a sling can soothe a baby like no other equipment could ever hope to simulate. Pediatricians like Dr. Sears recommend slings especially when you need help to calm a colicky baby.
Keep Baby Close- See, touch, hear, kiss, breastfeed all with little effort and at any time. Carried babies are much more in-tuned with their mothers. You will be amazed how much more you can interpret your babies cries.
It's no secret why the die hard baby sling users carry their babies, they know how to use them and they work. Any mother or father can find the perfect baby sling, and any mother or father can become an instant fan of slings. Learn more about baby slings. Don't be afraid to ask questions and find your perfect baby sling.
Robin Johnson is the author, she is a mother and advocate for teaching parents the importance of baby wearing. Find out more about baby slings by visiting the authors hand picked selection of the best baby slings at http://www.babyslingsNthings.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Midwifery Annual Congress 2019
- Gender Reveal Party Ideas With Color Powder
- So You Don't Sleep Well During Pregnancy? Read This Tips!
- The Naked Truth Now Exposed! "You Are Not The Only Person Concerned About The 5 Fat And Pregnant Childbirth Defects?"
- What is Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopic Surgery Methods - Simpler Operations
- Can You Take Tums While Pregnant?
- A List Of Healthy Food To Eat While Pregnant
- Making a Wise Choice with Free Printable Baby Shower Games
- PUPPP Treatments
- About PUPPP
- What is PUPPP?
- Different Baby Bottle Nipples
- Different Baby Bottle Brands
- Tips To Help You Enjoy Your Pregnancy!
- 5 Nutritional Foods to Eat When Pregnant
- How to Prepare for First Pregnancy
- 3D vs 4D Ultrasound
- Thermometers and Babies
- Pregnancy Naturally
- Finding a Fertility Doctor in the Greater Olathe Area
- Find a Missouri Fertility Clinic to Get Help Starting Your Family
- Get Pregnant With a Boy - It Is Possible To Conceive a Boy
- How An Abortion Pill Works
- Diet to Conceive a Boy - Ensure You Have A Baby Boy
- Issues to Consider with Egg Donation in Overland Park
- My View on Home and Water Birth As a Father and How I Prepared
- The Wonderful Benefits of Pre- and Postnatal Massage
- Finding A Donor Egg in Kansas City
- Fertility Specialist Kansas City - About Surrogacy
- A Primer on In Vitro Fertilization Kansas City Services