So You Don't Sleep Well During Pregnancy? Read This Tips!
- Author Jane Shalimar
- Published April 18, 2018
- Word count 375
These are tips for those of you who have trouble sleeping during pregnancy. There are probably countless positions you try to get a good night's sleep. However, what you have experienced just the opposite, your favorite sleeping position that previously felt comfortable being unpleasant.
Why did it happen? Surely there are various reasons behind it all. When you are pregnant, your body goes through various changes. This change tends to disturb the good night's sleep before getting pregnant.
But don't worry, there are some good sleeping positions and comfortable that you can directly try.
Why can't pregnant women sleep soundly?
The reasons for your inconvenience include the size of the stomach is getting bigger, back pain, stomach acid disorders, shortness of breath, insomnia.
During the first trimester of pregnancy, you do not have to worry too much about sleeping position. You can still sleep on your back or on your stomach.
However, sleeping on your back or stomach is also risky. Actually, these two positions can endanger the health of your fetus.
What are the risks when sleeping in the prone and supine positions?
Sleeping on your back will put extra pressure on the inferior aorta and vena cava, the blood vessels that stretch along your back to carry blood from the heart to the whole leg.
This position can slow down your body's blood flow and cause a number of other problems, such as back pain, hemorrhoids, and low blood pressure. This position also cuts the blood supply to the fetus.
You may also have difficulty breathing while sleeping on your back. Your growing stomach will depress the intestines, causing dizziness and nausea.
When you sleep on your stomach, your stomach will suppress the uterus. Moreover, as the stomach and breasts get bigger, it will be very unlikely to continue sleeping in this position.
Don't panic if you roll from side to side or back while you sleep. Better to let your body stay where it thinks most convenient than trying to wake up every few minutes to restore position. You need as much sleep as you can get for now. You will appreciate the added energy of sleeping well during pregnancy as your baby gets busy to wake you up in the morning.
There are no posted comments.
- Prenatal Care Importance
- Tips to Getting Pregnant: Fertility Boost for Women Trying to Conceive
- Your newborn baby brings you happiness, so how to save the most beautiful moments of your life?
- Healthy recipes to make when pregnant
- Smiling for Two: How Your Oral Health Affects Your Unborn Baby
- 3 Ways Pregnancy Can Affect Your Smile
- How Coronavirus Pandemic Affecting the Surrogacy Facilities?
- Secure Pregnancy with pregnancy prediction horoscope free
- An Economic Solution to America’s Abortion Dilemma!
- How CBD May Interact With Birth Control
- Midwifery Annual Congress 2019
- Gender Reveal Party Ideas With Color Powder
- The Naked Truth Now Exposed! "You Are Not The Only Person Concerned About The 5 Fat And Pregnant Childbirth Defects?"
- What is Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopic Surgery Methods - Simpler Operations
- Can You Take Tums While Pregnant?
- A List Of Healthy Food To Eat While Pregnant
- Making a Wise Choice with Free Printable Baby Shower Games
- PUPPP Treatments
- About PUPPP
- What is PUPPP?
- Different Baby Bottle Nipples
- Different Baby Bottle Brands
- Tips To Help You Enjoy Your Pregnancy!
- 5 Nutritional Foods to Eat When Pregnant
- How to Prepare for First Pregnancy
- 3D vs 4D Ultrasound
- Thermometers and Babies
- Pregnancy Naturally
- Finding a Fertility Doctor in the Greater Olathe Area