- Author Tanzania Crew
- Published October 8, 2015
- Word count 436
While there is no known cure for PUPPP, there are numerous products on the market that are used to help relieve PUPPP symptoms. Those products range from topical solutions to oral treatments that can be found over the counter or prescribed by physicians. Because most women get PUPPP during pregnancy, they are limited on the treatments they can use to treat PUPPP. This article includes a list of both oral and topical solutions that have been used to provide PUPPP relief.
Topical solutions that have been noted as great PUPPP relievers include anti-itch lotions, essential oils, oatmeal baths, as well as soaps that contain menthol. Sarna Lotion is one of the anti-itch lotions that appears to wear the crown for PUPPP suffers. It has been mentioned on numerous blogs with rave reviews. Gold Bond 10 extreme itch has also been mentioned as a great option. The essential oils that have been used include tea tree oil and lavender oil. While tea tree has greater reviews in regards to providing PUPPP relief, some have noted that lavender oil works as well.
While researching products to use I stumbled upon Pine Tar Soap. This product is talked about on just about every blog that mentions PUPPP. Pine Tar Soap is said to be very soothing and just the relief you need before applying either Sarna Lotion or Gold Bond 10 extreme itch. You should feel some relief while using these products. Just note, there has been no mention of these products doing anything other than providing relief. There has been no mention of them curing PUPPP.
Oral solutions that have been noted as PUPPP relievers include anti-histamines, herbal teas, herbal supplements, and even steroids. Any anti-histamine should provide the same level of relief according to what has been noted. In regards to herbal teas, Milk Thistle and Dandelion Root seem to be the Holy Grail of teas that have provided relief in some cases as well as aided in helping others get rid of PUPPP. Dandelion Root can also be taken in a pill form.
The most popular treatment for PUPPP amongst those that are desperate is steroids. While pregnant women are unable to take steroids, the intense irritation of PUPPP causes some to request induction and steroids. It has been noted that some doctors have done that and others have not. Some PUPPP sufferers noted that steroids did not cure their PUPPP.
This article is only intended to provide information about PUPPP treatments that have either provided PUPPP relief or helped to get rid of PUPPP. You should speak with your physician before trying any of the products mentioned.
pupps, puppp, pupps treatment, puppp treatment, how to get rid of PUPPP, how to get rid of pupps, pupps relief, puppp relief, www.pupppcleanse.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How CBD May Interact With Birth Control
- Midwifery Annual Congress 2019
- Gender Reveal Party Ideas With Color Powder
- So You Don't Sleep Well During Pregnancy? Read This Tips!
- The Naked Truth Now Exposed! "You Are Not The Only Person Concerned About The 5 Fat And Pregnant Childbirth Defects?"
- What is Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopic Surgery Methods - Simpler Operations
- Can You Take Tums While Pregnant?
- A List Of Healthy Food To Eat While Pregnant
- Making a Wise Choice with Free Printable Baby Shower Games
- About PUPPP
- What is PUPPP?
- Different Baby Bottle Nipples
- Different Baby Bottle Brands
- Tips To Help You Enjoy Your Pregnancy!
- 5 Nutritional Foods to Eat When Pregnant
- How to Prepare for First Pregnancy
- 3D vs 4D Ultrasound
- Thermometers and Babies
- Pregnancy Naturally
- Finding a Fertility Doctor in the Greater Olathe Area
- Find a Missouri Fertility Clinic to Get Help Starting Your Family
- Get Pregnant With a Boy - It Is Possible To Conceive a Boy
- How An Abortion Pill Works
- Diet to Conceive a Boy - Ensure You Have A Baby Boy
- Issues to Consider with Egg Donation in Overland Park
- My View on Home and Water Birth As a Father and How I Prepared
- The Wonderful Benefits of Pre- and Postnatal Massage
- Finding A Donor Egg in Kansas City
- Fertility Specialist Kansas City - About Surrogacy