Advantages of Serviced Offices
- Author Aatif Basheer
- Published November 9, 2011
- Word count 648
If you want to run a successful business you will need determination, focus and, of course, a prestigious business address. In an ideal world, companies of all sizes would be able to conduct their day-to-day operations from a business address that speaks volumes about their professionalism and brand. Also to have a global presence and have a presence in a commercial hub in each metropolitan around the globe is too expensive
However, in the recent past the answer to this problem has come up in the shape of virtual business addresses and serviced offices. This modern approach can make a huge difference to the success or failure of a business. Serviced offices allow businesses of all sizes to have a space that suits their individual needs without having the hassle of sourcing, managing or furnishing it.
Conventional leases will tie you to a set address and while this may seem like a good move at the time – who knows what will change in the next 12 months? If your company’s space needs change or you want to expand globally, you will be tied to the static business address through a lease that will be costly and time consuming to alter. Serviced offices provide you with a range of benefits with flexibility being a primary example.
Serviced offices allow a business to expand nationally or globally as they wish, and mitigating the logistic constraints associated office infrastructure. Today’s economy moves at a rapid rate and as such, it is vital that companies are flexible in order to keep up. A serviced office also offers businesses the freedom that is so crucial to their success.
All Inclusive Services
Businesses can also benefit from the range of services provided by companies offering serviced office space. As well as a notable business address, a company will also receive various services that include the following:
• Furniture including desks, chairs, telephones etc
• Cleaning services
• Staffed reception desks
• Refreshment facilities
• Full/semi IT infrastructure
• Meeting and conference rooms for hire
• Telephone answering service
• IT and phone connectivity
Cost Effective Growth
As well as receiving all of the above benefits, serviced offices also prove to be cost effective for your business. The length of stay, the location of your new business address and how much space you require will affect the cost but in comparison to a conventional lease, the associated operating costs of serviced offices is minimal.
Who Uses Serviced Offices?
Small, medium and large companies can all benefit from using serviced offices for different reasons. The ability to expand on a global level will appeal to medium and large businesses, while small businesses will benefit from the lowered costs. An entire operation can be moved into a serviced office quickly and easily while some companies may choose to move a small portion of their company into such an office. Large companies can move a specific area of their business into serviced offices while a small, start-up company can use a serviced office as an interim measure while they get started.
Other companies can use a virtual office to obtain their prestigious business address and this usually appeals to small and medium businesses as it allows them to continue working from home but they get to enjoy the perks of having a call answering service, mail forwarding and let us not forget – the highly sought after business address that speaks volumes about the quality of your services.
Serviced offices shouldn’t be thought of as a temporary space solution or as a way for small businesses to simply get started. They are useful for a multitude of purposes to all kinds of businesses of all sizes. The low costs, great services and flexibility ensure that your business can grow, expand and flourish without the hassle of managing an office space or paying super-high rates for a great business address.
There are no posted comments.
- 3 Tips on Updating Your Resume in the Wake of COVID-19
- A Guide to the Four Basic Functions of a Motor Starter
- What is the need of hiring a professional photographer?
- The Importance of Brand Messaging for a Successful Website Redesign
- Closed Captioning Services: All You Need To Know About It
- Personal Branding Tips to Boost Business Success
- How to Create a Powerful Corporate Brand
- The Importance of Building and Maintaining a Good Credit Rating
- Does Your Website Need a Content Makeover?
- An Introduction To IPTV
- 5 things to consider before you buy a multifunction printer for the office
- 6 Website Must-Have’s for Small Businesses
- Secrets to Creating a Visual Brand Identity That Sets You Apart
- 7 Crucial Elements to Building an Effective Personal Brand
- Planning to Start A Cafe? Know What Types Of Furniture Will Work!
- Is Jealously the Biggest Culprit in Thwarting Your Business Growth?
- Less is More......
- How Can a Business Select an Excellent Venue to Hold Conferences, Company Parties, and Other Business Events
- 10 Superstar Networking Tips to Grow Your Business
- Why Your New Program Launch Could Fail (And How to Prevent it)
- Eight top-notch companies with disappointing websites
- Grow your business in New Zealand with effective presentations
- How to Gesture-AKA; What do I do with my hands?
- Membership Suite Plus: The Customizable Online Course/Training Platform
- The Importance of Having a Crisis Communications Plan in Place for Emergency Management for Business
- CB radio or "citizens band" radio is the perfect medium range communications tool
- 4 Ways to Grab the Attention of Your Audience
- 3 Myths about Why People Can’t Change
- What Makes A Nice Digital Edition?
- Do you Care Enough to Know What You Have To before Hiring a Translation Agency?