How To Create Opportunities for Yourself
- Author Roseanna Leaton
- Published December 11, 2011
- Word count 429
Opportunities happen for those who seek them out whilst opportunities are most often missed by those who do not look. If you are the sort of person who listens to an inner voice that tells you that nothing ever comes your way then beware, because you are stopping yourself from becoming successful in the things that you might wish to do.
It’s true that some people are lucky whilst others are not, but it is equally true that many people do not allow luck to come their way because of their own self-created blind spots. We have the ability to choose to lie with an attitude of "whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger" or a "lie down and let it happen" attitude.
We are not born with these choices pre-made for us. These choices are made initially based upon experience and perhaps upon guidance from others. Over time these choices become less consciously made but instead become more subconscious; this type of attitude becomes habitual and automatic.
If your inner voice tells you not to get your hopes up or that you are always unlucky or that opportunities never come your way then it’s vitally important that you understand that you are being cheated by your own subconscious beliefs and expectations. Many people are aware of these negative voices and try to consciously overcome them but find this task to be daunting if not impossible.
Your subconscious mind makes decisions such as these in a split second. They are made before you even have time to consciously think about them. They are deep rooted and automatic and this is what makes them difficult to alter.
If you would like to open your mind to opportunities then hypnosis can assist you in accessing your subconscious mind and making positive adjustments to your stored beliefs and expectations. In this way your conscious desires can be infiltrated into your subconscious mind, so that they too become automatic, instinctive and habitual processes.
Hypnosis is a powerful weapon to use when your own mind is working against you. Hypnosis is also a natural therapeutic aid. Hypnosis is not mystical or magical. Try it for yourself and you will discover its natural ease, effectiveness and simplicity. You don’t even have to leave the safety of your own home to benefit from hypnosis. You can listen to a hypnotic cd or mp3 download.
Roseanna Leaton, specialist in positivity hypnosis mp3 downloads.
P.S. Discover for yourself why so many successful people use hypnosis. Grab a free hypnosis mp3 from my website now.
There are no posted comments.
- Poor Salary Negotiation's Long-Term Ill Side Effects
- Should Students Consider Traveling & Does Travel On Your Resume Even Do Anything Effective?
- How The F$#% Do I Decline a Job Interview?
- 5 Factors to Organizational & Personal Success!
- How to Become a World Level Strategist by Playing One Board Game
- Success, Happiness and a More Meaningful Life
- Transform your life in 60 days
- Avoid 10 Mistakes and You Will Change Your Life
- How to Beat Finals Week
- 8 ways to build the habit of success
- Online Resources for Today's Student
- Five Ways to Deal with Negative and Cynical People
- Imagination Fuels Imagination
- I Gave Myself a Black Eye Today
- What Is A Conscious Entrepreneur?
- A Success Formula in 10 Easy Steps
- Simple Solutions
- The Not-Me Syndrome
- How to Hypnotize Someone Using Only Your Eyes
- How To Fail At Time Management Through Procrastination And Just Plain Laziness!
- Winning at Working--Perpetuated Myths
- The Next Essential Skill
- Off Track
- Which Clock?
- Blurred Lines Require New Skills
- Top 5 Qualities Of Successful Achievers
- The Introverted Business Owner’s Guide to Thriving (and Wowing Others) at Holiday Parties
- How To Bounce Back From A Closed Mind And Negative Thinking
- The Metaphysics of the New Apple iPhone6 and 6 Plus: Why You should Buy One