No Doubt You've Heard This . . . .
- Author Jodi Santangelo
- Published January 18, 2012
- Word count 452
No doubt growing up you've heard one or more of these expressions . . .
Money is the root of all evil
You have to work hard to make money!
It's not spiritual to make money
We can't afford it . . . money doesn't grow on trees
Any of those sound familiar? I know I've heard them a time or two.
Is money really evil? And are you convinced you have to work like a dog to make money?
Fast forward to today and all we hear is . . . "Times are tough; you can't make money in this economy!" Well its true isn't it? After all we hear it and we read it and we talk about it over and over so it must be true!
Well, yes, it may be true for you if you have a scarcity mindset. Because there is plenty of evidence of people making lots of money in this economy. How you perceive money determines the money or the lack of money in your life.
When you're focused on what you "don't have" or the "lack" in your life, you will see more and more evidence of scarcity. You'll have all the proof you need and then you'll say, "I knew it . . . it's impossible to get ahead."
But what if you could see it differently? What if you had a paradigm shift from a scarcity mindset to an abundant mindset? Because money is just a mindset and until you can have a shift in your head about money, you're not going to bring about powerful change.
The next few "How To Do It" emails will be focused on attracting money and abundance. I'll share tools and exercises I've learned that have helped me shift my thinking and reset my negative emotions (vibes) around money.
How To Do It:
This week, start to notice how you're thinking and feeling about money and the kinds of conversations you're having. Are you talking over & over about what you "don't have"? How hard it is to get ahead? That you don't have the money for this and this and this?
If that's you, it's important to catch yourself right away and STOP talking about it. There's no reason to say it out loud and explain it over & over. Perhaps you're just joining in the negative conversation . . . well don't buy into that! These statements have negative moods and feelings attached and will attract even more "lack of money".
When you change your words about money, your vibe will begin to shift and your results will change.
This is a huge start! Let me how this is working for you!
Wishing you an ABUNDANT week!
Helping YOU 'Crack The Code' To Phenomenal Life Success
Jodi Santangelo is a speaker and certified Law of Attraction trainer who assists individuals, entrepreneurs & organizations who are ready to Accelerate their Success and attract more of what they want in their life and business. Connect with Jodi at Facebook.com/JodiSantangelo. You can also get her Free Law of Attraction 5 Key Lessons at www.JodiSantangelo.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Poor Salary Negotiation's Long-Term Ill Side Effects
- Should Students Consider Traveling & Does Travel On Your Resume Even Do Anything Effective?
- How The F$#% Do I Decline a Job Interview?
- 5 Factors to Organizational & Personal Success!
- How to Become a World Level Strategist by Playing One Board Game
- Success, Happiness and a More Meaningful Life
- Transform your life in 60 days
- Avoid 10 Mistakes and You Will Change Your Life
- How to Beat Finals Week
- 8 ways to build the habit of success
- Online Resources for Today's Student
- Five Ways to Deal with Negative and Cynical People
- Imagination Fuels Imagination
- I Gave Myself a Black Eye Today
- What Is A Conscious Entrepreneur?
- A Success Formula in 10 Easy Steps
- Simple Solutions
- The Not-Me Syndrome
- How to Hypnotize Someone Using Only Your Eyes
- How To Fail At Time Management Through Procrastination And Just Plain Laziness!
- Winning at Working--Perpetuated Myths
- The Next Essential Skill
- Off Track
- Which Clock?
- Blurred Lines Require New Skills
- Top 5 Qualities Of Successful Achievers
- The Introverted Business Owner’s Guide to Thriving (and Wowing Others) at Holiday Parties
- How To Bounce Back From A Closed Mind And Negative Thinking
- The Metaphysics of the New Apple iPhone6 and 6 Plus: Why You should Buy One