Simple or luxurious? - The design of gift packaging
- Author Ella He
- Published January 24, 2012
- Word count 557
Many people's gifts can be recognized with a unique packaging. The official gift send by the White House or Department of state is wrapped up officially and elegantly with a white or gold foil paper which usually decorated with "great seal". One of my friends sends all her presents packaged with a white gleaming pattern paper, and wrapped with white or slivery silk ribbon. If receiver is female, she will add a small branch of silk violet, while if receiver is a male, she will add a leaf decoration. Someone sends gift relatively at will and paper will have a big function: one of my acquaintance like to pick an appropriate newspaper as a packaging.
The packaging of gift represents your own interest, your hobby, color sense and design characteristic. Once you decide your own packaging ways, you may avoid the decision what you must to make in future.
The basic and creative packaging
The noticeable packaging may be very simple or may be very luxurious. Most gifts can be placed in a packaging with a basic shape: cylindrical, square, brick pack and so on. These packaging can be small as matchbox and can be large as box wagon. Everyone can learn to fold and paste containers with these shapes.
If you are good at package with paper, some layers of color or white tissue paper can be designed to a simple and attracting packaging. Besides, you can signature, lettering on your paper.
However, many of us are always using the convenient and common packaging. Normally, this processing usually is the thing of last minute and without consideration. This kind of packaging will transfer the wrong signal to receiver that is the sender pick up this gift in hurry and without careful choose. While in fact, senders had spent a lot of time to pick up a decent gift which is suitable to receiver or suitable at a certain time.
Prompts of gift packaging
You can tie a related small gift outside the packaging that means this will bring children extra interesting, and will be a special gift to adult.
Do select paper with suitable weight and the packaging type you want. For example, it is wrong to package a small gift with a heavy paper.
Do choose relevant pattern paper according to the size of gift. For example, big pattern is suitable to a large gift's packaging.
Do develop your own packaging characteristics, such as the using of color, the type of paper or silk ribbon and special application of containers.
Do remember, writing two or three sentence to express your feelings is more welcomed by sign your name.
Experts think that the card can reflect the changing of society more exactly and quickly that other article. In nowadays, people have realized to send cards with different style and different contents in different time can give different people a meaningful feeling.
You can send a gift card in many occasions, such as the send marriage, a successful entertain, moving to a new house even a divorce. Not every gift should attaches with a card; while once a person receive a card will store it for a long time.
Now the Christmas is coming, are you worrying about the packaging of Christmas gift? Do a simple design of Christmas packaging, and have a romantic Christmas.
There are no posted comments.
- 3 Tips on Updating Your Resume in the Wake of COVID-19
- A Guide to the Four Basic Functions of a Motor Starter
- What is the need of hiring a professional photographer?
- The Importance of Brand Messaging for a Successful Website Redesign
- Closed Captioning Services: All You Need To Know About It
- Personal Branding Tips to Boost Business Success
- How to Create a Powerful Corporate Brand
- The Importance of Building and Maintaining a Good Credit Rating
- Does Your Website Need a Content Makeover?
- An Introduction To IPTV
- 5 things to consider before you buy a multifunction printer for the office
- 6 Website Must-Have’s for Small Businesses
- Secrets to Creating a Visual Brand Identity That Sets You Apart
- 7 Crucial Elements to Building an Effective Personal Brand
- Planning to Start A Cafe? Know What Types Of Furniture Will Work!
- Is Jealously the Biggest Culprit in Thwarting Your Business Growth?
- Less is More......
- How Can a Business Select an Excellent Venue to Hold Conferences, Company Parties, and Other Business Events
- 10 Superstar Networking Tips to Grow Your Business
- Why Your New Program Launch Could Fail (And How to Prevent it)
- Eight top-notch companies with disappointing websites
- Grow your business in New Zealand with effective presentations
- How to Gesture-AKA; What do I do with my hands?
- Membership Suite Plus: The Customizable Online Course/Training Platform
- The Importance of Having a Crisis Communications Plan in Place for Emergency Management for Business
- CB radio or "citizens band" radio is the perfect medium range communications tool
- 4 Ways to Grab the Attention of Your Audience
- 3 Myths about Why People Can’t Change
- What Makes A Nice Digital Edition?
- Do you Care Enough to Know What You Have To before Hiring a Translation Agency?