Do You Deserve To Be Happy and Successful?
- Author Chery Schmidt
- Published February 29, 2012
- Word count 580
Do you think happiness has anything to do with becoming successful? Are you a happy person? Do you believe you can create your own happiness?
If you have ever met me, then you would know immediately that I am always happy. I have had friends and co-workers alike ask me "why" I am always smiling and How can I always be so Happy?
All I can say is that I am a true optimist; I always see the good in everything and everybody. With that said let’s move on.
Happiness is something we all strive for in life, but many people never find it, let alone becoming successful.
We all have our good days and our bad days, but in today’s economy it can be hard to find a whole lot of things to be happy about.
You worry about losing your job or perhaps have already lost it due to cutbacks in your company. You worry about the bills that are stacking up because you are unable to pay them. You worry about disappointing your family because of all of this.
Happiness is really just a choice! You can choose to be happy or choose not to be, these are really the only two choices you have.
When you to choose to have a positive outlook on things, you will come up with solutions by focusing on everything that is going on in your life.
If you start focusing on those things that you truly want it will manifest and become your reality and therefore help you to becoming successful.
Magical things will start to happen to you when you make a commitment to get what ever it is you want. When you fully commit to getting something you now have no other choice than to go and get it.
What it all comes down to is that this is something that you have control over. Happiness is all about how you act and respond to a particular situation.
Here is the first thing that you need to do, start appreciating all that you do have in your life. I am sure if you start thinking about it you will then realize that there are plenty of people in this world who are worse off then yourself.
I urge to find something that you are passionate about and move in that direction. Start reading and learning everything that you can about this subject, once you find your true purpose this will fuel your productivity. You and You alone are responsible for your own happiness; nobody can make you do anything that you are not willing to do. So take my advice here and do something about your situation, take control and change things.
Start by taking care of you, Are you eating right? Are you fit? If not then do something about it. Taking care of yourself is also a huge factor in your happiness, so start taking care of YOU and becoming successful!
I am going to end this today by just telling you to be grateful for what you do have and then find something that you are passionate about and start living the life you and your loved ones deserve.
Here is a quote for you to live by-
"If you conduct yourself as though you expect to be successful and happy, you will seldom be disappointed."
Here is an Affirmation for you to use daily- I really deserve to be Happy and Successful!
http://www.cherysonlinegameplan.com/?t=tm Put in Your Name and E-mail and Get your Free Ultimate Online Game Plan For Online Entrepreneurs So, what this free report is about is how you can take that energy and convert it into your own personal strategy for success. Listen- If you’re an average person – but share the extraordinary ambition and work ethic that I do, then believe me – the sky really is the limit!!
To Your Ultimate Success
Love What You Do & Do What You LoveArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Simple Ways To Prepare For Going Back To Work
- 14 Keys to Writing a Winning Resume For Church Jobs and Ministry Openings
- HOW SURFING SAVED MY LIFE
- What’s Beyond Post Graduate Studies?
- Wondering How to Make Money With YouTube?
- Your Guide to Getting Started in the Gig Economy Through Short-Term or Freelance Work
- Post-COVID Job Hunt And Hiring Practices
- First Steps to a Successful Career Change
- Take This Crap Off Your Resume If You Want An Interview!
- Guest Collaboration: How to thrive at a side gig (and eventually make it your only gig)
- Poor Salary Negotiation's Long-Term Ill Side Effects
- Should Students Consider Traveling & Does Travel On Your Resume Even Do Anything Effective?
- How The F$#% Do I Decline a Job Interview?
- 5 Factors to Organizational & Personal Success!
- How to Become a World Level Strategist by Playing One Board Game
- Success, Happiness and a More Meaningful Life
- Transform your life in 60 days
- Avoid 10 Mistakes and You Will Change Your Life
- How to Beat Finals Week
- 8 ways to build the habit of success
- Online Resources for Today's Student
- Five Ways to Deal with Negative and Cynical People
- Imagination Fuels Imagination
- I Gave Myself a Black Eye Today
- What Is A Conscious Entrepreneur?
- A Success Formula in 10 Easy Steps
- Simple Solutions
- The Not-Me Syndrome
- How to Hypnotize Someone Using Only Your Eyes