How Do You Get Yourself Noticed In Online Business?
- Author Stephan D.
- Published July 1, 2012
- Word count 427
Ever since we are kids we learn how to groom ourselves. When we prepare ourselves for an important business meeting we always try to look our best in order to create a good impression.
However, things have started to change. Most "business meetings" nowadays take place virtually. Instead of showing up in a classy suit, your client can get to know you via your website or through an email. Most of the times your product speaks for yourself and you can only hope that your product will create a good first impression through a great wrapper design or a clever promotion.
Making your product or website look good should be something you need to focus on nowadays. Of course, without a good product or service, you are not going to have any repeat customers and they are not going to recommend you to their friends. A website, a banner or a flyer is what makes a first good impression.
The first contact a client makes with you is crucial, and by you I mean the image of your company, of your product or of your services.
Would you buy something a from a company with xeroxed flyers ? Would you buy something from a company that hassles you by email or phone every day? Would you buy something from a company who’s website only includes a logo and contact information?
When you are dealing online you need to make a very good first impression right from the start, otherwise your visitor will go away fast.
Create and maintain a good looking website. Try to update your website at least a few times a week. Every section of your website matters in order to get noticed and create a good first impression so make sure everything looks good.
Social presence is also a must nowadays so go ahead and create Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn accounts. Customize your profiles and make them look good. Twitter and Facebook require no further presentation but you should know that LinkedIn is a social network for business professionals so it might be a good place for you to make contacts in your niche.
If you engage in online advertising make sure you are using great looking banners and catching messages. Get the people’s attention and make them want to buy your product or services or even read more about you.
A good first impression counts everywhere, whether you are dealing with clients online or offline so do your best to create a first good impression and you are going to see good results.
You can reprint or republish this article as long as you keep the link above live.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How To Write A Super Resume In 2020
- 3 Tips on Updating Your Resume in the Wake of COVID-19
- A Guide to the Four Basic Functions of a Motor Starter
- What is the need of hiring a professional photographer?
- The Importance of Brand Messaging for a Successful Website Redesign
- Closed Captioning Services: All You Need To Know About It
- Personal Branding Tips to Boost Business Success
- How to Create a Powerful Corporate Brand
- The Importance of Building and Maintaining a Good Credit Rating
- Does Your Website Need a Content Makeover?
- An Introduction To IPTV
- 5 things to consider before you buy a multifunction printer for the office
- 6 Website Must-Have’s for Small Businesses
- Secrets to Creating a Visual Brand Identity That Sets You Apart
- 7 Crucial Elements to Building an Effective Personal Brand
- Planning to Start A Cafe? Know What Types Of Furniture Will Work!
- Is Jealously the Biggest Culprit in Thwarting Your Business Growth?
- Less is More......
- How Can a Business Select an Excellent Venue to Hold Conferences, Company Parties, and Other Business Events
- 10 Superstar Networking Tips to Grow Your Business
- Why Your New Program Launch Could Fail (And How to Prevent it)
- Eight top-notch companies with disappointing websites
- Grow your business in New Zealand with effective presentations
- How to Gesture-AKA; What do I do with my hands?
- Membership Suite Plus: The Customizable Online Course/Training Platform
- The Importance of Having a Crisis Communications Plan in Place for Emergency Management for Business
- CB radio or "citizens band" radio is the perfect medium range communications tool
- 4 Ways to Grab the Attention of Your Audience
- 3 Myths about Why People Can’t Change
- What Makes A Nice Digital Edition?