Diet to Conceive a Boy - Ensure You Have A Baby Boy
- Author Rafael Taylor
- Published March 12, 2013
- Word count 528
It is important to learn about the fertilization process in order to determine the right type of diet to conceive a boy. When the sperm and egg unite, the interaction of the X-chromosomes from the female egg and the Y-chromosomes from the male sperm begins to occur.
The sperms which carry Y-chromosome may move faster than the ones which carry the X-chromosome but it is generally less resilient in dealing with the acidic environment of the woman's reproductive system. Therefore, it can be assumed that modifying one's diet by consuming food with higher alkaline content can increase the chances of a couple to have a male offspring.
Since Y-chromosomes are developed on more delicate conditions because of existing acidity of the female reproductive environment, it is imperative that the woman who wants to have a male offspring modify her pH levels. It has to be controlled to prepare a more appropriate condition to conceive a baby boy. This is done by modifying one's diet high in alkaline content to moderate acidity and allow the Y-chromosome to successfully develop.
As the pH level becomes acceptable, the mother's diet to increase chances of conceiving a boy can begin. This should be accompanied by consumption of foods with higher concentration of calcium and potassium. She needs to take mineral supplements as well.
Foods which can affect the baby's gender
• High-calorie foods. According to a British study, out of 740 women 56% who were on high calorie diet were able to conceive male babies while only 45% of those consuming low-calorie diet conceived baby boys. They concluded that women who are pregnant have to increase their regular intake by 400 calories at the least in order to conceive boys.
• Cereals for breakfast. This is to make sure that there are adequate levels of glucose in the body. When the body system perceives the woman planning to get pregnant does not receive adequate amounts of food and calories, according to the study this condition promotes development of a female embryo.
• Alkaline-rich foods. These are broccoli, cauliflower, watermelon, pumpkin, lemon, tomato, cabbage, and lettuce. These are the food varieties that can make the reproductive tract of the female body become less acidic. When this happens, the environment for Y-chromosome carrying sperm is more suitable for it to survive.
• Potassium-rich foods, vitamins (B12, C, and D), and salty foods are important in the diet to conceive a boy. Banana, avocado, artichoke, strawberry, apple as well as almond, fig, nuts, raisin and potato are rich in potassium and other nutrients.
• If necessary to consume meat products, red meat like steak is a better choice since it has high potassium content.
Avoid acidic foods and maintain a balanced diet
Avoid eating cold fruits. They are more beneficial when eaten at room temperature. Yogurt, legumes, and cheese are the types of food that promote conception of a female baby. These foods increase the pH levels of the female reproductive tract.
Aside from the females, the males also need to maintain a balanced diet. In addition to considering a diet to conceive a boy, antioxidants, folic acid, zinc sulfate, and selenium have shown efficacy in promoting optimal health and functioning of the sperm.
Following the proper diet to conceive a boy will highly increase your chances of having a son. At [http://howtoconceiveaboynaturally.com](http://howtoconceiveaboynaturally.com/) you will find many proven methods and tricks to conceive a baby boy. Don’t wait any longer, start by clicking here and visit this website today.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Midwifery Annual Congress 2019
- Gender Reveal Party Ideas With Color Powder
- So You Don't Sleep Well During Pregnancy? Read This Tips!
- The Naked Truth Now Exposed! "You Are Not The Only Person Concerned About The 5 Fat And Pregnant Childbirth Defects?"
- What is Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopic Surgery Methods - Simpler Operations
- Can You Take Tums While Pregnant?
- A List Of Healthy Food To Eat While Pregnant
- Making a Wise Choice with Free Printable Baby Shower Games
- PUPPP Treatments
- About PUPPP
- What is PUPPP?
- Different Baby Bottle Nipples
- Different Baby Bottle Brands
- Tips To Help You Enjoy Your Pregnancy!
- 5 Nutritional Foods to Eat When Pregnant
- How to Prepare for First Pregnancy
- 3D vs 4D Ultrasound
- Thermometers and Babies
- Pregnancy Naturally
- Finding a Fertility Doctor in the Greater Olathe Area
- Find a Missouri Fertility Clinic to Get Help Starting Your Family
- Get Pregnant With a Boy - It Is Possible To Conceive a Boy
- How An Abortion Pill Works
- Issues to Consider with Egg Donation in Overland Park
- My View on Home and Water Birth As a Father and How I Prepared
- The Wonderful Benefits of Pre- and Postnatal Massage
- Finding A Donor Egg in Kansas City
- Fertility Specialist Kansas City - About Surrogacy
- A Primer on In Vitro Fertilization Kansas City Services