Membership Suite Plus: The Customizable Online Course/Training Platform
- Author Terry Frazier
- Published April 30, 2015
- Word count 303
Do you have a skill, talent or extensive knowledge that you would like to share but want to be able to uniquely brand yourself, get paid for that shared value, and build a following without worrying about a "middle man" company wanting a share of what you bring to the table?
Well,Ingreso Cybernetico, a software company that provides completely packaged marketing tool suites for those who do business online at a low cost you can't find anywhere on the internet, has just released a new platform called Membership Suite Plus that is a new addition to what's already included in their tool suite packages.
Membership Suite Plus is an online course/training or even showcase platform where subscribing tool suite members can design custom courses, classes or events they can actually sell to potential students or online visitors.
The instructor or provider of these courses, classes or events are unrestricted in what they are able to provide on this platform. Which means - If you have a lot to tell you then you don't have to worry about being limited to how much you offer.
It even comes with a built in chat n serve feature so you can provide live support to your student/visitor.
Once your course is designed, set up and ready to go you can set up your own payment options and receive payments directly to Paypal or a Authorized.net merchant account.
Learn more about Membership Suite Plus!
Start educating and sharing value with your online course today!
The value that's provided in tool suites provided by Ingreso Cybernetico is unmatched!
Why pay the high cost of marketing by purchasing tools from various sources such as Aweber, GoDaddy, GoToMeeting, DropBox, etc.. When you can get it all at one place for only the small cost of maintenance.
Terry Frazier is a provider of value packed online marketing tool suites that is the only resource you will ever need for building your business on the internet.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Developing powerful visuals for your presentation
- How To Write A Super Resume In 2020
- 3 Tips on Updating Your Resume in the Wake of COVID-19
- A Guide to the Four Basic Functions of a Motor Starter
- What is the need of hiring a professional photographer?
- The Importance of Brand Messaging for a Successful Website Redesign
- Closed Captioning Services: All You Need To Know About It
- Personal Branding Tips to Boost Business Success
- How to Create a Powerful Corporate Brand
- The Importance of Building and Maintaining a Good Credit Rating
- Does Your Website Need a Content Makeover?
- An Introduction To IPTV
- 5 things to consider before you buy a multifunction printer for the office
- 6 Website Must-Have’s for Small Businesses
- Secrets to Creating a Visual Brand Identity That Sets You Apart
- 7 Crucial Elements to Building an Effective Personal Brand
- Planning to Start A Cafe? Know What Types Of Furniture Will Work!
- Is Jealously the Biggest Culprit in Thwarting Your Business Growth?
- Less is More......
- How Can a Business Select an Excellent Venue to Hold Conferences, Company Parties, and Other Business Events
- 10 Superstar Networking Tips to Grow Your Business
- Why Your New Program Launch Could Fail (And How to Prevent it)
- Eight top-notch companies with disappointing websites
- Grow your business in New Zealand with effective presentations
- How to Gesture-AKA; What do I do with my hands?
- The Importance of Having a Crisis Communications Plan in Place for Emergency Management for Business
- CB radio or "citizens band" radio is the perfect medium range communications tool
- 4 Ways to Grab the Attention of Your Audience
- 3 Myths about Why People Can’t Change