Good2Go Auto Insurance Atlanta
- Author Armando Hernandez
- Published May 19, 2015
- Word count 422
Atlanta is the capital of US State of Georgia, and also the most populous city in the state in 2013. When it comes to auto insurance, residents of Atlanta is governed by Georgia’s Office of Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner.
The rules are basically similar to those of most states in the country, but Georgia has a Consumer Service Division which is part of Department of Insurance to settle. Any dispute between policyholders (the insured) and agents or insurers. The department will accept any complaint against insurers or agents and conduct investigations regarding the issues stated in the complaint.
Good2Go Auto Insurance, a subsidiary of American Independent Companies, is licensed to sell auto insurance in Atlanta. The company it will make sure that you get at least the minimum liability requirements to legally drive in the city.
State of Georgia’s Car Insurance Requirements
The minimum limit of liability as stated by Office of Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner is as follows:
Bodily Injury Liability per person: $25,000
Bodily Injury Liability per occurrence: $50,000
Property Damage Liability: $25,000
Liability insurance will pay for damages or injuries suffered by another person in the event of an accident for which the insured is liable. The insurance company will pay the amount of up to the policy’s limit.
Property Damage coverage provides financial assistance for the insured; it pays for damages to the insured’s properties up to the limit of the policy. It can be divided into two types including Comprehensive and Collision. The former is any damage caused by anything, except accidents. It covers plenty of insurance perils such as fire, vandalism, falling objects, and so on.
Collision coverage only covers damages caused by accidents. Although Atlanta or State of Georgia does not require you to have Comprehensive and Collision coverage, Good 2 Go Car Insurance offers both types of coverage for better protection on the road. Besides providing the minimum liability and property damage coverage, Good To Go Insurance also offers flexible payment options including monthly, quarterly, and annually.
In Atlanta, Georgia, you are not required to produce proof of insurance only because it cannot be accepted. Once you acquire your insurance policy, Good To Go Auto Car Insurance will report your insurance status to GEICS (Georgia Electronic Compliance System).
As a matter of fact, you will not be able to register your vehicle or renew registration without active insurance. Although you are not required to carry an insurance ID card, the data informed in the policy and card should be exactly the same.
You need to check the accuracy of information between the policies and card, and if you notice incorrect information, call your insurance carrier; in any case, Good2Go Auto Insurance reviews the information and assists you with GEICS registration.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Things to Know Before Choosing Car Insurance
- What the Hail is going on with Colorado Storms?
- Get The Best Home Insurance Leads From 50 States Insurance Leads
- Why Auto Insurance Providers Care About Your Past Claims
- Insurance, Blockchain & Oracles
- A Brief Guide to Cyber Liability Insurance
- Smart Questions for Your Insurance Broker, Perth Business Owners Should Ask
- All You Should Know About Product Liability Insurance
- Tips to Make Your Business Insurance Renewal Easier
- Brand Brand Nomberg & Rosenbaum, LLP; NYC Auto Accident Attorneys
- When and How to Go From Part Time to Full Time in the Motor Trade?
- What you need to know about Auto Insurance
- Proving a Defect Car Part Was Responsible for Your Car Accident
- Whose Insurance Pays for an Accident in a Rental Car?
- Loya's Auto Insurance Place
- Ocean Harbor Casualty Insurance Company
- Almost 140 year old Central Insurance Company
- Independent Car Insurance Estimator
- Car Insurance Estimator Guide
- Citizens Insurance Michigan
- How to Get Accurate Car Insurance Estimate Online
- Understanding the basics and simple methodology of Auto Insurance
- How to Get Fred Loya Quote
- Automatic Direct Auto Insurance Quote
- Fred Loya Insurance – Local Insurance Company
- Citizens Insurance Michigan
- Go Auto Insurance - Specific Offers for Specific Needs
- What You Need to Know about Contacting Your Provider of Motorbike Insurance When Your Bike Is Stolen
- Using the Internet to Find Lower Cost Motorcycle Insurance