Brand Brand Nomberg & Rosenbaum, LLP; NYC Auto Accident Attorneys
- Author Tara Chariton
- Published March 12, 2018
- Word count 434
Brett J. Nomberg and his partner, Steven E. Rosenbaum, are the lead attorneys at Brand Brand Nomberg & Rosenbaum, LLP (BBNR), who have been continuously working to protect the rights of victims involved in auto accidents in the State of New York every day.
New York, NY- March 12th, 2018- Brand Brand Nomberg & Rosenbaum, LLP is comprised of passionate and dedicated attorneys who are experts in law and offer some great advice for anyone who has been, or will ever have a chance of, being involved in NYC Auto Accident Case.
In the state of New York, the most prominent cause of injury related death is Motor Vehicle accidents. Over one-thousand people lose their lives, and more than twelve-thousand civilians are hospitalized, on average, every single year in New York due to car crashes. With those type of startling statistics, you need to know that there are people out there who are looking out for your best interest in the event that you do find yourself, or someone you love, as one of those numbers.
If you or someone you know has just gotten into an auto accident, BBNR Law urges you to always, first and foremost, call the police to report the accident, as well as an ambulance as needed for any injuries that either you or the other driver/passengers may have sustained. Once the initial phone calls are completed, you should then move on to obtaining all necessary information from the other driver(s), such as: driver’s name and address, car make and model, license plate number, and insurance as well as registration information. BBNR also urges their clients to always obtain all the contact information for any witnesses of the accident, in the event that their testimony will ever be needed in court of law. In addition to obtaining written information about the accident, you should also take several photographs that showcase the location of the accident, any damage all cars involved incurred, and any injuries you may have sustained as a result. Lastly, you should immediately contact an attorney in New York that deals specifically with auto accidents, in order to ensure that all your rights are protected. The attorneys at Brand Brand Nomberg & Rosenbaum, LLP have an excellent success rate when it comes to representing their clients in NYC auto accident cases and are always prepared to defend their clients with all they have.
Brand Brand Nomberg & Rosenbaum, LLP (BBNR), has been serving the citizens of New York State, specifically in regard to injuries sustained as a result of medical malpractice or Auto Accidents, for well over 40 years.
Brett J. Nomberg
Brand Brand Nomberg & Rosenbaum, LLP
622 Third Avenue 7th Floor
New York, NY 10017
(215) 808-0448 (phone)http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Things to Know Before Choosing Car Insurance
- What the Hail is going on with Colorado Storms?
- Get The Best Home Insurance Leads From 50 States Insurance Leads
- Why Auto Insurance Providers Care About Your Past Claims
- Insurance, Blockchain & Oracles
- A Brief Guide to Cyber Liability Insurance
- Smart Questions for Your Insurance Broker, Perth Business Owners Should Ask
- All You Should Know About Product Liability Insurance
- Tips to Make Your Business Insurance Renewal Easier
- When and How to Go From Part Time to Full Time in the Motor Trade?
- What you need to know about Auto Insurance
- Proving a Defect Car Part Was Responsible for Your Car Accident
- Whose Insurance Pays for an Accident in a Rental Car?
- Loya's Auto Insurance Place
- Ocean Harbor Casualty Insurance Company
- Almost 140 year old Central Insurance Company
- Good2Go Auto Insurance Atlanta
- Independent Car Insurance Estimator
- Car Insurance Estimator Guide
- Citizens Insurance Michigan
- How to Get Accurate Car Insurance Estimate Online
- Understanding the basics and simple methodology of Auto Insurance
- How to Get Fred Loya Quote
- Automatic Direct Auto Insurance Quote
- Fred Loya Insurance – Local Insurance Company
- Citizens Insurance Michigan
- Go Auto Insurance - Specific Offers for Specific Needs
- What You Need to Know about Contacting Your Provider of Motorbike Insurance When Your Bike Is Stolen
- Using the Internet to Find Lower Cost Motorcycle Insurance