Almost 140 year old Central Insurance Company
- Author Armando Hernandez
- Published October 4, 2015
- Word count 390
Starting the business as Van Wert County Mutual Fire Insurance Company, the insurer has come a long way of development for nearly 140 years into today’s Central Insurance Companies. The home office is still at Van Wert, Ohio. It is one of few major casualty and property insurers that provide all its products through independent agents.
It is also an award-winning company with recognitions from reputable organizations. Among all the awards, some notable ones include Quantum Award 2014, Super Regional Property/Casualty Insurer 2014, IIABA’s Best Practices Award (2006 – 2013), and Download Implementation Award (2014) by the Applied Client Network Industry Solutions Committee.
Central Insurance underwrites three different insurance policy categories including Homeowners, Auto, and Business. The company covers all the basic policies for each group and adds several endorsements for better overall protections. In every underwriting process, there is no involvement of any captive agent. Customers can work with independent agents to discuss and negotiate every statement in the policy.
• Homeowners Policy covers not only the permanent residential building but also mobile homes and boats. The policy comes in three packages including the necessary Central’s Homeowners Policy, Central’s Plus Ten Endorsement, and the premier Central Mutual Summit Homeowners Policy. A separate set of coverage is also available for condo owners, renters, and rental dwelling owners. Reduce customers’ expense, there are some discounts from the company for examples Age of Dwelling, Customer Loyalty Credit, Insurance Score, and Protective Devices discounts.
• Auto Policy comes in three packages too: Central’s Personal Auto Policy, Central’s Auto Plus Endorsement, and Central Mutual Summit Auto Policy. Primary coverage such as Liability, Medical Payment, Collision, and Comprehensive are all in the basic policy. For a complete protection, the Auto Plus Endorsement adds several types of coverage, for examples Hit & Run, Towing & Labor, and more flexible Medical Payment Limit. The best protection for drivers come with Central Mutual Summit. Here we have an auto policy that provides all types of coverage from the previous two packages yet it has more offerings to protect financial losses from airbag replacement, lockout, pet injury, and child safety seat.
• Business Policy has the most packages, but it is mainly for business owners or commercial building and vehicles. Some of the available packages are General Liability Insurance, Inland Marine Insurance, Commercial Auto Insurance, Data Compromise and Identity Recovery Insurance, and Pollution Liability.
There are no posted comments.
- Benefits Of Rent Guarantee Insurance
- Driving Safety Tips and Advanced Protection with Car Insurance
- The Best Motorcycle Insurance Forum USA 2021
- Auto insurance - Things Every Canadian Should Know!
- 5 Things to Know Before Choosing Car Insurance
- What the Hail is going on with Colorado Storms?
- Get The Best Home Insurance Leads From 50 States Insurance Leads
- Why Auto Insurance Providers Care About Your Past Claims
- Insurance, Blockchain & Oracles
- A Brief Guide to Cyber Liability Insurance
- Smart Questions for Your Insurance Broker, Perth Business Owners Should Ask
- All You Should Know About Product Liability Insurance
- Tips to Make Your Business Insurance Renewal Easier
- Brand Brand Nomberg & Rosenbaum, LLP; NYC Auto Accident Attorneys
- When and How to Go From Part Time to Full Time in the Motor Trade?
- What you need to know about Auto Insurance
- Proving a Defect Car Part Was Responsible for Your Car Accident
- Whose Insurance Pays for an Accident in a Rental Car?
- Loya's Auto Insurance Place
- Ocean Harbor Casualty Insurance Company
- Good2Go Auto Insurance Atlanta
- Independent Car Insurance Estimator
- Car Insurance Estimator Guide
- Citizens Insurance Michigan
- How to Get Accurate Car Insurance Estimate Online
- Understanding the basics and simple methodology of Auto Insurance
- How to Get Fred Loya Quote
- Automatic Direct Auto Insurance Quote
- Fred Loya Insurance – Local Insurance Company