Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies
- Author Rita B. Clark
- Published September 13, 2015
- Word count 453
Email marketing is one of the best ways to make money. In this article we want to offer a few of the top email marketing strategies for you to consider. Utilizing as many of these as possible will help you make money at home and become better at marketing by email.
- Hire someone. Do not let your lack of knowledge stop you from getting started with email marketing. You can hire an article writing service to help you with your autoresponder messages.
You could go to Fiverr.com and find someone to set your email campaign. You can even go to discussion forums, such as the Warrior Forum, and find people to do things for you including email marketing.
- What is your theme? Having a well-organized theme to present your email messages is a good way to get started.
Put a little thought into the emails you are going to be sending out your list. You can pre-program these to go out over a period of time. Following a specific theme makes more sense to your readers.
- Build trust. Many Internet marketers miss this important aspect of email marketing.
The way you build trust is by offering useful information without asking anything in return. This means that initially are not going to be selling anything to your subscribers.
You are going to provide helpful information they appreciate receiving from you. You will have to gauge in your own niche how long you're going to offer information before you start asking for something back.
- Sell. A common question I see in discussion forums is how often you should sell things to your list.
Personally I see no advantage to having a list of people if they are not going to eventually become a customer. If people unsubscribe from your list because you try to sell them something you probably don't want them on your list anyway.
If you have taken the time to offer useful information, and build trust, then it's okay to send out emails asking them to buy something from you. If you represent quality products and programs you should be proud to let people know about them anyway.
- Publish an ezine. I'm always amazed when I come across an ezine that has been around for 10 or 15 years and has a very solid subscriber base.
I'm not amazed that this is happening, but rather I'm amazed that more people don't utilize his strategy. If you publish a real email newsletter on a regular basis this is a great way to do email marketing.
These are 5 top email marketing strategies myself and other Internet marketers use. Join us and see if you can make more money with your Internet business using email marketing.
Rita B. Clark a blog scientist & CEO of http://www.toppctech.com . I believe in minimalistic life & is straight forward with my message. My personality could be seen in my writing, & creative side from my speaking at numerous events.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- MDaemon Messaging Server - a business email server for Windows
- How to Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold
- Avaya Users Email List - Avaya Users Mailing Data - B2B Technology Lists
- Autodesk Users Email List - Buy AutoDesk User List - B2B Technology Lists
- Actuate Users Email List - Actuate Users Mailing List - B2B Technology Lists
- Email etiquette nightmares we could all do without
- Microsoft Outlook problems like freezing, corrupt PST, Profile, Add-in, and so forth
- Print to Mail Automation for Corporate Businesses.
- Get Reliable Solution to Wipe Out Hiccups Related To Hotmail
- B2B Mailing List | B2B Email List | B2B Data List-B2B Leo
- VMware Users Email List-B2B Leo
- How to Download AOL Desktop Gold?
- Automail: Commercial Printing, Mailroom Automation, and Beyond
- Why Disaster Recovery Solutions is Unavoidable?
- E-delivery is the Green Step to Business Success
- How important is Automail System for B2B Communications?
- How to prevent e-mail attacks
- Can social media replace email marketing?
- QuickLock - A Disruptive New Office Technology?
- Don’t Let Your Email Ruin Your Chances: Professional Email Etiquette
- Increasing Email Productivity with Gmail Filters
- 7 Subject Line Tricks to Get Your Emails Opened
- How To Make Your List More Responsive
- Lead Capture Systems – Getting More Customers
- Do’s and Don’ts when sending email
- Easy steps on how to build your Email marketing list
- Do More with Your Email with the EverDesk Email Client
- Email Marketing - Personalize It or Not?
- Email Marketing Software – Choosing the Best One!