How to Hypnotize Someone Using Only Your Eyes
- Author Carl Reese
- Published October 14, 2015
- Word count 343
Practice Full Command Over Your Own Eye Movements
First of all, you will need to make sure you have full command over your own eye movements and ability to maintain eye contact for as long as possible without blinking. Blinking breaks eye contact connection with the other person which is vital to the ability to hypnotize another person. As a result, you should practice. Stand in front of a mirror and practice not blinking. The longer you can last, the better chance you will have to hypnotize another person using only your eyes.
Practice Your Technique With Someone
After practicing, ask a friend or loved one who trusts you to allow you to practice on them. Be sure to hypnotize a person in a place clear of distractions where they feel secure and safe. If they are sitting ask them to sit as straight as they can. If they are standing let ask them to distribute their weight evenly on each foot.
Once they are comfortable instruct them to focus their eyes on a spot underneath your right eye. Next, you will want to stare at them with unwavering, strong eye contact without blinking. Start counting from five to one in a soothing, low, soft voice. After each number is spoken, tell the person their eyes are growing heavy, droopy and are closing. Let them know that they are sleeping and when you speak a certain word they will wake up.
Be Careful and Responsible
If the person is standing up, you might need to catch them or help them from falling out of a chair. At this point, you can ask the person whatever you would like to or get them to recall past memories. While a person is hypnotized be sure to constantly remind them that they are safe. A person’s well-being is your responsibility while they are hypnotized. Watch their breathing to make sure it is even and normal. Take them out of the hypnosis when you want to and ask if they have any memories of being hypnotized.
As far as I know if you can communicate with your patients well and perform your techniques well and do mindset, your business will develop very quickly because hypnosis has been a trend and adopted by many people.How To Hypnotize SomeoneArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- HOW SURFING SAVED MY LIFE
- What’s Beyond Post Graduate Studies?
- Wondering How to Make Money With YouTube?
- Your Guide to Getting Started in the Gig Economy Through Short-Term or Freelance Work
- Post-COVID Job Hunt And Hiring Practices
- First Steps to a Successful Career Change
- Take This Crap Off Your Resume If You Want An Interview!
- Guest Collaboration: How to thrive at a side gig (and eventually make it your only gig)
- Poor Salary Negotiation's Long-Term Ill Side Effects
- Should Students Consider Traveling & Does Travel On Your Resume Even Do Anything Effective?
- How The F$#% Do I Decline a Job Interview?
- 5 Factors to Organizational & Personal Success!
- How to Become a World Level Strategist by Playing One Board Game
- Success, Happiness and a More Meaningful Life
- Transform your life in 60 days
- Avoid 10 Mistakes and You Will Change Your Life
- How to Beat Finals Week
- 8 ways to build the habit of success
- Online Resources for Today's Student
- Five Ways to Deal with Negative and Cynical People
- Imagination Fuels Imagination
- I Gave Myself a Black Eye Today
- What Is A Conscious Entrepreneur?
- A Success Formula in 10 Easy Steps
- Simple Solutions
- The Not-Me Syndrome
- How To Fail At Time Management Through Procrastination And Just Plain Laziness!
- Winning at Working--Perpetuated Myths