A Success Formula in 10 Easy Steps
- Author Catherine B. Roy
- Published December 12, 2015
- Word count 653
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." —Winston Churchill
We are the consequence of our past and at the same time the cause of our future. This means that right now we are creating our future with our every thought and with our every action. Let's see how.
We all accomplish goals in our personal life, in school and on the job. So I have a question for you: "Whose goals are you accomplishing?" Are these really your goals or are they imposed upon you?
For, how do we explain that 2% of the population has 90% of the wealth in the world? This is a well-known fact. Another question comes to mind: are you among the 2%?
Set your own goals and act to accomplish them or someone else will hire you to accomplish theirs! Be the part of the 2%!
What is Your Goal?
It doesn't matter where we are coming from. The only thing that matters is where we are going. Do you know where you are going? Do you really, exactly know your way?
If you do, I encourage you to proceed! But, if you don't, I must ask you: "What is your goal?"
That is a crucial step most people don't take time to consider. Truth is, the answer is in you. Maybe your mind doesn't realize it yet. But your heart does - and you can discover the answer when you are in the Alfa state of mind, which happens during meditation, for example.
Only connecting to your inner self can lead you to your true self and help you get an honest, ego-less answer to the question: "What is my goal?" When you manage to "find it out", set is as your priority, make an action plan, decide to accomplish it and do it!
Decision Comes First.
Decision is just the first step, but actions are every step after that first one.
Do you know the story about the three frogs that are standing beside a lake and then one frog decides to jump in? How many frogs are now beside the lake? Three. For one frog decided to jump, but it never did! Don't be that frog.
The Missing Key Without Which all Else Crumbles.
You can learn verified practical techniques for bettering your own mind, or emotional development techniques, and then techniques to further your intellectual skills; you can even find management tools, problem-solving tools, etc. The Internet is full of instructors. Books about self-development are all around us. But why do many of them not work?
Because the most important thing is missing: Until it is explicitly clear exactly where we should apply these techniques and how they will help, how can we know we are on the right track and that the techniques won't just hurt us?
Why you aren't satisfied.
But first answer this: Have you set your own goals? And if you did, what are you doing to accomplish them?
If you want to be successful and satisfied, then the first thing that you must do is to set your goals. Here are 10 points to help you realize whether the goals you've set are the right for you.
You are the only one who knows what is best for yourself. Find it IN you.
Create your own peace and find out what your desires are.
Make a connection with your inner self.
Transform your desires to goals.
Find out what your main goal is!
Set your own main goal.
Create an action plan, set time limit and do it! Reach it! Live it!
Excellence exists in you. Be the excellence.
Sense your feelings and listen to them. Do whatever it takes to feel good.
Stick to it. Act. Do it! If you fail, do it again and again. Try and try again. No one has succeeded doing something big in their first attempt.
Catherine B. Roy is an author and Founder of "Live from Your Heart and Mind" (LHM) community, Awarded Top 30 Under 30 Young Leaders in the World, Member of MENSA and The Wellness Universe, Award Winning Artist and Scientist, Poet, Philosopher and Published Author whose stimulating, upbeat and inspirational writings have helped countless people in the world.https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Simple Ways To Prepare For Going Back To Work
- 14 Keys to Writing a Winning Resume For Church Jobs and Ministry Openings
- HOW SURFING SAVED MY LIFE
- What’s Beyond Post Graduate Studies?
- Wondering How to Make Money With YouTube?
- Your Guide to Getting Started in the Gig Economy Through Short-Term or Freelance Work
- Post-COVID Job Hunt And Hiring Practices
- First Steps to a Successful Career Change
- Take This Crap Off Your Resume If You Want An Interview!
- Guest Collaboration: How to thrive at a side gig (and eventually make it your only gig)
- Poor Salary Negotiation's Long-Term Ill Side Effects
- Should Students Consider Traveling & Does Travel On Your Resume Even Do Anything Effective?
- How The F$#% Do I Decline a Job Interview?
- 5 Factors to Organizational & Personal Success!
- How to Become a World Level Strategist by Playing One Board Game
- Success, Happiness and a More Meaningful Life
- Transform your life in 60 days
- Avoid 10 Mistakes and You Will Change Your Life
- How to Beat Finals Week
- 8 ways to build the habit of success
- Online Resources for Today's Student
- Five Ways to Deal with Negative and Cynical People
- Imagination Fuels Imagination
- I Gave Myself a Black Eye Today
- What Is A Conscious Entrepreneur?
- Simple Solutions
- The Not-Me Syndrome
- How to Hypnotize Someone Using Only Your Eyes