- Author Perez Harrison-Pratt
- Published April 22, 2017
- Word count 398
Discovering who you are as an individual is one of the greatest journeys every man can take. You can never succeed on this journey without discovering your strength. I am still on the journey of discovering my strength and I have come across some interesting ideas about strength which I would like to share.
Most at times we think strong people are people who are muscular and can lift heavy loads, yes I agree but strength goes beyond that. Strength can be classified in different ways, namely:
Being your true self does not come from your weaknesses. We turn to pay attention to our weakness than our strength, we are quick to tell individual weakness than strength. People are refused jobs because of the mistake they commit in an interview. Big organizations are responding to educational backgrounds instead of strength, they intend to refuse individuals base on experience and educational level which I disagree. People have all the degrees but still, don’t know their strengths.
In this few weeks, I will share my view concerning strength and I trust that it will make a great impact in the life of all the readers of this articles. Transformation is one of the outcomes of discovering strength, the more you focus on your strength the more you grow in it, the more you grow the more you become transformed. You can not know how strong you are in a particular area until you have face challenges and overcome in that area. You will also discover some weaknesses on your journey to discover your strengths but don’t allow that to stop you on your journey, it’s okay to be weak in an area, no one is perfect no matter how successful they become. Just focus on who you are because your weakness will never make you successful is your strength that breeds success into your life.
My dear audience, the first road to success is strength discovery. Passion, purpose, and leisure are the ways to this journey. Do you know who you truly? What differentiate you from others? What you enjoy doing? These are basic questions we need to ask ourselves daily. Embark on this journey together with me if you really want to be successful. I will touch on MENTAL STRENGTH in my next article don’t miss it. Cheers
I am Perez Harrison-pratt, a 25 years old male who live in South Africa.My vision is to help an individual to achieve success through strength discovery.I love reading and music.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Your Guide to Getting Started in the Gig Economy Through Short-Term or Freelance Work
- Post-COVID Job Hunt And Hiring Practices
- First Steps to a Successful Career Change
- Take This Crap Off Your Resume If You Want An Interview!
- Guest Collaboration: How to thrive at a side gig (and eventually make it your only gig)
- Poor Salary Negotiation's Long-Term Ill Side Effects
- Should Students Consider Traveling & Does Travel On Your Resume Even Do Anything Effective?
- How The F$#% Do I Decline a Job Interview?
- 5 Factors to Organizational & Personal Success!
- How to Become a World Level Strategist by Playing One Board Game
- Success, Happiness and a More Meaningful Life
- Transform your life in 60 days
- Avoid 10 Mistakes and You Will Change Your Life
- How to Beat Finals Week
- 8 ways to build the habit of success
- Online Resources for Today's Student
- Five Ways to Deal with Negative and Cynical People
- Imagination Fuels Imagination
- I Gave Myself a Black Eye Today
- What Is A Conscious Entrepreneur?
- A Success Formula in 10 Easy Steps
- Simple Solutions
- The Not-Me Syndrome
- How to Hypnotize Someone Using Only Your Eyes
- How To Fail At Time Management Through Procrastination And Just Plain Laziness!
- Winning at Working--Perpetuated Myths
- The Next Essential Skill
- Off Track
- Which Clock?