Want to know to adjust the speed of wipers?
- Author Jacky Wu
- Published November 24, 2017
- Word count 535
Do you still worry about how to adjust the speed of the wipers?
Topex tell you how to do it?
Car wiper is the car rainy day driving a weapon, rainy day driving wiper can remove the windshield on the rain and dirt and other easy to block the line of sight, learned to drive to know how to use the wiper, but many people do not know the speed of the wiper How to adjust. Topex here can share a few car wiper speed
adjustment tips, hoping to help you better use the car wiper.
Car wiper basic knowledge
Car wiper: generally by the fast, slow two-speed sustained file, intermittent file and a single gear. In the next heavy rain, fast, slow two sustained files will often be used, and in the light rain, intermittent file convenience is reflected.
In general: ① wipers in the continuous low-speed operating frequency of about 20-45 times / min (the fastest 3 seconds to complete a job).
② wiper in the high-speed file can even reach more than 45 times / minute frequency.
③ Intermittent wiper work time is generally the same with the continued low gear, but will increase the intermittent about 2-12 seconds.
When driving, the owner can judge the use of the appropriate frequency according to the weather.
Now a lot of cars, wipers are provided an intermittent gear.
In fact, not every trip will encounter the case of heavy rain, if the wipers are only using fast, slow two sustained files, then it is easy to cause visual dizziness. If the wiper can be intermittent work at this time, not only can reduce the frequent movement of the wiper caused by visual fatigue, but also to ensure a clear vision while effectively reducing the wiper wear.
Car wiper speed adjustment tips
When dialing the wiper lever, it is generally set to "up" or "down" to the specific model.
Dial a gear is intermittent file, and then dial up a gear for the slow sustained file, the last file for the fast continuous file.
In addition：you can trigger the wiper work once by turning the lever down. There is also a knob on the wiper's lever, which is the wiper's intermittent speed control knob. Speed control knobs generally have several gears, when the wiper in the gap file, through the knob to adjust the wiper frequency (speed) is gradually change. In this way, it is easy to find the appropriate intermittent frequency when dealing with different rainfall conditions.
Adjustable speed intermittent wipers are equipped with many models, you can observe the car under the wiper, the operating steps are basically the same. In some models only provide non-adjustable speed intermittent file, if living in more rain areas, then the need to consider when the car. In addition, some models used in conjunction with the speed of the wiper intermittent file, and some models are used rain sensor and wiper gap file speed linkage mechanism, such models are generally no adjustable wiper intermittent file (is automatic) Driving the owners need to pay more attention.
Adjust the speed of the wiper on the car on the speed knob can easily get the speed of the wiper!
Topex makes life better!
My Website:https://www.topexwiper.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Car Brakes: When Is It Time To Change Them?
- How to free up space on android internal memory?
- EZ Battery Reconditioning System
- 4 Unexpected Ways To Save Money On Transport
- Cleaning Your Rv Protects Your Asset
- These tips will help you maintain your car
- Professionals Can Do The Best Job Of Overspray Removal at Just Like New Overspray Removal Inc.
- Innovative lightweight products to change industry dynamics for air brake systems
- 4 Essential Car Repairs to Avoid Future Problems
- Some Important Reasons for Investing in Tubeless Tyres
- Why It Is Important to Maintain Your Car Brake System Regularly
- Breakdown Recovery – How to Choose Your Optimal Car Recovery Solution
- Car Sound System: How to Get Better Sound Quality Without Replacing It
- 11 ultimate Guide about how to take care of your Car And Maintenance Tips
- Let's Make Your Old Car New Again
- Tips On How To Maintain Your Vehicle
- 4 Ways to Pump up Your Vehicle's Power
- Your Search for the #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
- Save Big with Easy-Run’s Fall Special!
- Tire Maintenance For Optimal Tire Life
- Beware Tires Expire
- The Heart of Your Car’s Ability To Keep You Warm - The Heater Core And it too can suffer from clogged arteries and stop working.
- Two must-see tips for motorcycle maintenance
- Analysis of clutch failure
- Car fuel saving tips every driver should know
- Adjustment and maintenance of chain
- Auto Wheel Alignment the most misunderstood auto maintenance item?
- Use A Windshield Sunshade To Protect Your Vehicle!
- The True Cost of Ignoring Vehicle Maintenance