Landscaping Services Perth: Hardscaping Design
- Author Luke Porter
- Published January 22, 2019
- Word count 500
When it comes to landscaping design, greenery and foliage are often what come to mind. Hardscaping elements play an equally important role as plants and flowers in creating a cohesive and attractive outdoor space. Hardscaping covers all non living things in the garden, including patios, pathways, water features, fire pits etc. A garden lacking in hardscaping design would be devoid of structure and incomplete. Here are a few reasons why hardscaping is a crucial part of landscaping services Perth.
The fundamental feature about hardscaping is that it is functional. Paved pathways and other hard structures in the garden act as a foundation for the design and placement of softscape elements. Hardscaping provides support for structures that would sink on bare soil, as well as levelling out any unevenness in the ground. Railings and lighting act as necessary safety elements in the garden, ensuring that people do not slip and fall whilst they are enjoying the premises. Outdoor furnishings and water features add areas of rest and calmness to a landscape design by allowing people to sit and relax. Areas of play would be incomplete without proper pools, courts and playgrounds. Moreover, designing the paved areas can allow for proper drainage to direct runoffs when watering the plants. Not to mention, a complete and well kept garden area will increase the value of your home for any future sales.
In addition to providing structural support, hardscaping elements are also capable of beautifying and balancing the garden. The juxtaposition of hard elements such as stone, brick, metal and glass against organic ones like trees and flowers create visual interest and balance in the garden. Pathways for instance, can be used to direct the eye to focal points in the garden, like a large tree or prized flowers. They also act as areas of visual rest from the business of the foliage, especially if you plan on cultivating many plants. Moreover hardscaping elements can be designed to complement the architecture of your home. By blending and matching the stones and pavers to interior, it creates a sense of continuity, making the space appear larger and more cohesive. Natural stones such as limestone, granite and bluestone are a high quality touch that are not just visually appealing but increases the overall value of your home.
If you’re looking for commercial landscape services Perth, consider Luke’s Landscaping and Irrigation services. We believe in creating beautiful spaces for relaxation and enjoyment, that enhance our clients lives. We are equipped to handle a range of landscaping services from residential landscaping, landscape design and commercial landscape design, providing high quality and stunning solutions. With our years of experience, you can be sure that your landscape design is in the right hands. Contact us today at 0424 133 950 to book a consultation today. Our team of highly trained, experienced landscape designers are happy to assist you with any queries you might have. Call us today and let’s start creating the garden of your dreams!
There are no posted comments.
- Proper Care for Newly Planted Trees (5 Easy Steps)
- Understanding The Primary Types Of Fences
- Tree Service
- Getting Your Tree Trimmed For A Healthy Tree
- The Ultimate Guide to Retaining Walls For Homeowners
- Top Landscaping Tips for Albany, Oregon: Maintenance and Gardening Hints
- Centipede Grass: The Best Weed Killers
- Why Hire a Professional Lawn Care Service?
- Wooden Privacy Fences
- Artificial Grass Perth, Wa
- Commercial Lot Clearing Explained
- Paving Options For Your Driveway
- Why Composite Decking Is So Popular For Outdoor Projects
- How To Make Your Backyard Pond Look Amazing
- Good Soil Composition is the Key to Low-Maintenance Lawns
- Tips for Choosing the Right House Plans in Melbourne
- Your Ultimate Guide To Adding Plants To Your Pond
- A Few Steps To Get Your Fountain Running Efficiently This Spring
- The Basics of Aquatic Plants
- Selecting the Right Tree Shape for Your Space
- What’s Included In The Cost To Install A Fence?
- Few Landscaping Facts That Most People Don’t Know
- 3 Steps to Choosing the Correct Lawn Grass: Perth Landscapers Advice
- How to Deal with Patchy Grass Issues: Perth Landscaping Design Advice
- 6 Tips to Protect Water Bores: Perth Expert Advice
- Adding a Water Feature to Your Lawn
- 4 Reasons To Do Winter Landscape Construction
- Adding Colour to Landscape Design Perth