Avoid 10 Mistakes and You Will Change Your Life
- Author Sarah Donalds
- Published February 22, 2019
- Word count 613
Recognizing mistakes is the only way to avoid repeating them. However, many of us still have difficulty recognizing. Researchers at the University of Michigan's clinical physiological psychology laboratory found that people are divided into two types: those with a fixed mindset repeating the same mistakes without recognition, and those with an advanced mentality who admit their mistakes and learn from them to improve themselves.
In This Article, we will know about 10 mistakes never made twice by smart people, enjoy Reading and sharing with your friends.
1- Belief in something or person is more wonderful than to believe
Some enjoy charisma and trust themselves so much that we may believe anything they say. It's true that some people are successful and really want to help you, but the smart ones are thinking about a deal that looks so great that they believe it. They pose serious questions before they share something with anyone.
2-Do the same thing repeatedly and expect a different result
The madness is to repeat the same thing and expect a different result," said Albert Einstein. Smart people need to experience this feeling of frustration once and know that if they want a different result they have to change their method.
3-Failure to delay feeling satisfied
Smart people know that a sense of satisfaction does not come quickly, and that hard work is far ahead of achieving goals. It is an incentive at every step that leads them to success because they felt pain and disappointment when they failed in the past.
4- Work in the absence of budget
Smartphones face a pile of bills only once before they begin to make accurate calculations to see how much they spend. They know that a strict budget and commitment to it means not wasting any opportunity. Commitment to the budget - both personal and professional - forces us to make informed choices about what we want and need.
5- Do not put the big picture in your eyes
It is very easy to become very busy, and to work hard on what is directly in front of you, which makes you overlook the big picture. However, smart people learn how to keep this picture in mind by setting their daily priorities to achieve a well thought out goal.
"The smarts know that committing this mistake will make them fake so they are well aware that happiness and success require exclusivity"
6-Do not do your duties
Smart people realize they may be lucky sometimes, but not doing their job will prevent them from realizing their full potential. That is why they do not rely on luck as they know that there is no alternative to hard work and perseverance.
7-Try to be someone else
Many try to please others by pretending to be other people. Wise people know that committing this mistake will make them fake, so they are well aware that happiness and success require exclusivity.
8-Try to please everyone
Smart people realize that it is impossible to satisfy everyone. To be an effective person you have to be brave to make the right decisions (not decisions that everyone may like).
9- Play the victim's role
Smart people may try to re-enact the victim's role, but they soon realize that it is one form of manipulation. In addition, they believe that in order to assume the role of victim, you have to give up your strength, which is not easy to sacrifice.
10- Try to change someone
Smart people realize that it's hard to try to change someone who does not want to. That makes them establish their lives as real and positive people, and avoid people who make them feel frustrated.
Daily Fun Story is a simple site created by nice guys to share the world's most trending funniest stories.
Visit our website: https://dailyfunstory.com
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dailyfunstory/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What’s Beyond Post Graduate Studies?
- Wondering How to Make Money With YouTube?
- Your Guide to Getting Started in the Gig Economy Through Short-Term or Freelance Work
- Post-COVID Job Hunt And Hiring Practices
- First Steps to a Successful Career Change
- Take This Crap Off Your Resume If You Want An Interview!
- Guest Collaboration: How to thrive at a side gig (and eventually make it your only gig)
- Poor Salary Negotiation's Long-Term Ill Side Effects
- Should Students Consider Traveling & Does Travel On Your Resume Even Do Anything Effective?
- How The F$#% Do I Decline a Job Interview?
- 5 Factors to Organizational & Personal Success!
- How to Become a World Level Strategist by Playing One Board Game
- Success, Happiness and a More Meaningful Life
- Transform your life in 60 days
- How to Beat Finals Week
- 8 ways to build the habit of success
- Online Resources for Today's Student
- Five Ways to Deal with Negative and Cynical People
- Imagination Fuels Imagination
- I Gave Myself a Black Eye Today
- What Is A Conscious Entrepreneur?
- A Success Formula in 10 Easy Steps
- Simple Solutions
- The Not-Me Syndrome
- How to Hypnotize Someone Using Only Your Eyes
- How To Fail At Time Management Through Procrastination And Just Plain Laziness!
- Winning at Working--Perpetuated Myths
- The Next Essential Skill