The Gentry Griffey Knoxville Funeral Home Understands How You Feel.
- Author Jason Chan
- Published February 19, 2019
- Word count 395
Are You Looking for a Caring and Compassionate Knoxville Funeral Home?
It’s difficult to imagine anything more devastating than the loss of a loved one. Even if you’ve been through it before, it never gets any easier; every time is like the first time. The caring staff at the Gentry Griffey Knoxville funeral home wants you to know that they are here for you around the clock, every day of the year. These compassionate professionals understand how you feel and are committed to assisting your grieving family during its darkest hours. They believe that the funeral home experience is very important and they pride themselves on honoring and celebrating every life. Your grieving family can expect to receive personal and caring service.
This Knoxville funeral home is locally owned and operated and has been serving the Knoxville area since 1948. Whether you want a traditional funeral service followed by burial; a cremation, (they have the areas only on-site crematory), or a simple memorial service, they stand ready to take the burden off of your hands. The Gentry Griffey Knoxville funeral home staff can assist you with flowers, catering, and cemetery arrangements, as well as markers and monuments. They have a beautiful chapel and are able to provide a complete range of services because the staff is experienced in serving all cultures and traditions.
Are You Wondering What You Can Afford?
The Gentry Griffey Knoxville funeral home prides itself on being able to accommodate every budget. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by how economical their services are. Financial assistance is also available. Some people choose pre-funding, because they want to lock in today’s prices and protect their loved ones from inflation.
Pre-planning is an option that more and more people are choosing in order to remove the burden of decision making from their family. If you have a pre-arrangement with another funeral home, the Knoxville funeral home can help you transfer it.
The Gentry Griffey Knoxville funeral home staff believes that every grieving family is unique and must be treated with dignity and respect. They do everything possible to minimize the stress of your loss. The caring professionals at the Gentry Griffey Knoxville funeral home understand how you feel and they want you to know that you are not alone. They are always here to help and assist you in your time of sorrow.
There are no posted comments.
- The Latest Innovations in Technology for Seniors
- Things to consider before buying a retirement property
- Is There Any Such Thing as Being Too Old for Dental Implants?
- 4 Reasons Regular Dental Care for Seniors in Assisted Living Is Important
- Paying for Long Term Care
- Why the job of a carer is vital at Christmas
- 7 Things To Know To Help Aging Veterans
- Simple Medical Alert Devices For Seniors
- Seniors Places Connect Independent Living, Assisted Living & Memory Care Communities
- Is It a Miracle or a Coincidence?
- The Importance of Dental Care for Seniors
- How Commercial Cleaning Can Benefit Your Business
- Goodbye Momma...
- Insurance Industry inflicts more pain on COVID affected Care Homes
- Knoxville Funeral Services: Five Benefits of Pre-Planning Services
- Programs and Services for the Elderly in California
- How To Spend This Summer With Your Elderly Parents
- Cost Of Assisted Living in your State
- Signs of Nursing Home Neglect and Elder Abuse
- The Financial Side of Being a Caregiver
- A Senior Living Neighborhood Can Be Life Transforming
- Management of Hypertension in Seniors | Best Practices
- How Utilizing A Hoyer Lift Is Actually Better For Patient Care
- Medical Alert Systems and In Home Care Can Combat Rising Healthcare Costs
- Sound Advice On How To Stay Young
- Medical Alert Systems and Signs Your Aging Parents Need Help: What you Need to Know
- Why Caregivers and Doctors Recommend Medical Alert Systems
- Medical Alert: Enabling Seniors to Connect Instantly to Caregivers
- How to Choose the Right Home Care for Your Loved One in Kansas City?