Seniors Places Connect Independent Living, Assisted Living & Memory Care Communities
- Author Marti Sanregret
- Published October 3, 2022
- Word count 433
The Seniors Places online platform offers over 1000 assisted living, independent living, memory care communities, and around the U.S. Seniors Places was founded to provide a better way to connect senior communities with seniors searching for a new place to live. The process of finding a community is not user-friendly from the family’s perspective, and the current model does not work well for senior communities either. Communities must pay high fees to big marketing companies when prospective residents inadvertently click on the marketing company's website triggering a finder's fee to the marketing company. Seniors Places flips that model eliminating huge placement fees and commissions and instead charging a reasonable fixed monthly subscription to the communities and free access to seniors. We attract seniors and their families who will find our site informative, easy to use, and user-friendly, eliminating jumping from page to page to compare options.
Your Solution for Finding Senior Housing
Seniors Places is the one site seniors and their families need to find the right community. Browse thousands of communities across the country and see what each one has to offer so you can make the right decision. We believe that the process of searching for a senior home, either for you or a loved one, do not need to be complicated. Seniors Places is your one-stop source of all the information you need.
Assisted living is part of a continuum of long-term care services that provides a combination of housing, personal care, and health care. These communities provide escalating levels of care, supporting individuals who need assistance with normal daily activities while promoting maximum independence. Residents enjoy access to many engaging onsite activities, such as group classes, clubs, and group outings, and may receive special assistance to enable them to participate.
Independent living is for individuals who can live without services but want to have closer proximity to assistance as needed. Residents are typically independent but like the amenities, support, and friendships afforded by community living. Independent living communities provide residents with dining, medical care, entertainment, and more. They offer engaging onsite activities such as group classes, clubs, and group outings for active residents.
Memory care is specialized care for people living with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other forms of memory impairment. Memory care communities feature safe and secure environments where the ratio of caregiver to resident is lower than in traditional assisted living communities. This ensures that the health and well-being of each resident can be closely monitored. Programs are designed to meet residents' unique needs and engage them with stimulating activities.
There are no posted comments.
- Uncovering Elder Abuse in Atlanta, GA: Recognizing Signs and Seeking Justice
- The Latest Innovations in Technology for Seniors
- Things to consider before buying a retirement property
- Is There Any Such Thing as Being Too Old for Dental Implants?
- 4 Reasons Regular Dental Care for Seniors in Assisted Living Is Important
- Paying for Long Term Care
- Why the job of a carer is vital at Christmas
- 7 Things To Know To Help Aging Veterans
- Simple Medical Alert Devices For Seniors
- Is It a Miracle or a Coincidence?
- The Importance of Dental Care for Seniors
- How Commercial Cleaning Can Benefit Your Business
- Goodbye Momma...
- Insurance Industry inflicts more pain on COVID affected Care Homes
- Knoxville Funeral Services: Five Benefits of Pre-Planning Services
- The Gentry Griffey Knoxville Funeral Home Understands How You Feel.
- Programs and Services for the Elderly in California
- How To Spend This Summer With Your Elderly Parents
- Cost Of Assisted Living in your State
- Signs of Nursing Home Neglect and Elder Abuse
- The Financial Side of Being a Caregiver
- A Senior Living Neighborhood Can Be Life Transforming
- Management of Hypertension in Seniors | Best Practices
- How Utilizing A Hoyer Lift Is Actually Better For Patient Care
- Medical Alert Systems and In Home Care Can Combat Rising Healthcare Costs
- Sound Advice On How To Stay Young
- Medical Alert Systems and Signs Your Aging Parents Need Help: What you Need to Know
- Why Caregivers and Doctors Recommend Medical Alert Systems
- Medical Alert: Enabling Seniors to Connect Instantly to Caregivers