Knoxville Funeral Services: Five Benefits of Pre-Planning Services
- Author Jason Chan
- Published March 18, 2019
- Word count 400
While it isn’t anyone’s favorite topic, planning ahead can take a lot of the stress and uncertainty out of life when it comes to losing a loved one. Whether you are considering pre-planning services for yourself or a loved one, you are making a wise decision. Having arrangements pre-made gives you peace of mind in knowing that things are taken care of so that when the time does come, you can focus on what really matters.
Benefit #1: More Time to Decide
Waiting until a loved one passes to plan services puts most people in a time crunch, of sorts. There is a sense of urgency to make decisions and get the funeral wrapped up within a week or so of the death, which can add a level of pressure to an already stressful situation. If you plan ahead, you will not have to worry about any last-minute or hasty decisions. You can take your time to review all of the options and make sure that you get exactly what you want.
Benefit #2: Alleviate the Family’s Obligation
Pre-planning for your own funeral is going to take a lot of stress and responsibility off of your spouse, children, or other family members that may have been involved in the funeral arrangement process after your death. You can alleviate the financial and emotional burdens by planning ahead and having everything in place. Then, their only responsibility is to call the funeral home when the time comes.
Benefit #3: Leave No Bill Behind
Perhaps one of the biggest advantages to pre-planning a funeral is that you can also pre-pay for all of the services. Often, payment arrangements can be made to help alleviate the expense associated with funeral and burial services. The funeral home can also help Your loved ones will have enough final expenses to worry about after your death. This doesn’t have to be one of them.
Benefit #4: Services are Often Transferrable
Funeral pre-planning is a common practice among funeral homes. Most arrangements can be re-established with another funeral home (including the pre-payment transfer) in the event that you move or have another reason for wanting to switch funeral homes in the future.
To learn more about Knoxville funeral services, visit Gentry Griffey Funeral Chapel’s website today. We offer an array of funeral arrangements and pre-planning services, including cremation, urns and caskets, assistance with death benefits and more.
https://www.gentrygriffey.com/ - Knoxville Funeral ServicesArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Things to consider before buying a retirement property
- Is There Any Such Thing as Being Too Old for Dental Implants?
- 4 Reasons Regular Dental Care for Seniors in Assisted Living Is Important
- Paying for Long Term Care
- Why the job of a carer is vital at Christmas
- 7 Things To Know To Help Aging Veterans
- Simple Medical Alert Devices For Seniors
- Seniors Places Connect Independent Living, Assisted Living & Memory Care Communities
- Is It a Miracle or a Coincidence?
- The Importance of Dental Care for Seniors
- How Commercial Cleaning Can Benefit Your Business
- Goodbye Momma...
- Insurance Industry inflicts more pain on COVID affected Care Homes
- The Gentry Griffey Knoxville Funeral Home Understands How You Feel.
- Programs and Services for the Elderly in California
- How To Spend This Summer With Your Elderly Parents
- Cost Of Assisted Living in your State
- Signs of Nursing Home Neglect and Elder Abuse
- The Financial Side of Being a Caregiver
- A Senior Living Neighborhood Can Be Life Transforming
- Management of Hypertension in Seniors | Best Practices
- How Utilizing A Hoyer Lift Is Actually Better For Patient Care
- Medical Alert Systems and In Home Care Can Combat Rising Healthcare Costs
- Sound Advice On How To Stay Young
- Medical Alert Systems and Signs Your Aging Parents Need Help: What you Need to Know
- Why Caregivers and Doctors Recommend Medical Alert Systems
- Medical Alert: Enabling Seniors to Connect Instantly to Caregivers
- How to Choose the Right Home Care for Your Loved One in Kansas City?
- Wood shower benches: Top Tips to Care for them