Most popular nature sounds for stress relief
Self-Improvement → Stress Management
- Author Sammy King
- Published November 14, 2019
- Word count 610
Nature sounds can be a great way to relax after having a tough day, either at work, school or in your personal life. They also make a calming atmosphere if you play them in the background, while working, studying or meditating. Before the wonderful world of the internet, people had to go out into the wild to experience the nature noises, but now you can do it from the comfort of your own home, either by listening on YouTube, sites like Spotify and SoundCloud, or Nature Sounds TV. In this article, we take a look at the 10 most searched for nature sounds, according to Google
1: Animals. On top of the list, we find the sound of animals. Surprising as it may seem, nothing soothes people more than the sounds that animals make, like the calling of whales and dolphins, the roar of lions, meowing of cats, and so on
2: Ocean. The second most popular nature sound on Google is the sound of the ocean. Be it large waves crashing against the shore, on a stormy day, or tiny waves gently washing up on the beach. Either way, ocean sounds is a very popular nature sound to calm down with
3: Birds, on third place we find bird sounds. Not so surprising, as the calming sound of birds chirping can be quite relaxing, for both the body and the mind. You probably have experienced this, if you have been out hiking in the forest
4: Rain, at the 4. place, we find my own favorite nature sound for sleep and relaxation. The soothing sound of rain falling, another natural sound that we enjoy listening to while being indoors. This is also a great background sound to help you focus on work and studies
5: Thunderstorms, the majestic sounds of strong wind, with thunder and lightning, and maybe heavy rain as well. People might not enjoy being out in thunderstorms, but they sure like to listen to them at home
6: Wind, the soothing sound of the gentle wind blowing and rustling the leaves on the trees, or the strong wind howling in the snowy mountains. These cozy sounds are nice to listen to while you focus on your work in front of the computer, for example
7: Waterfalls, the sound of waterfalls only are more popular than the rainforest sounds. Waterfall sounds can be great to block out other distracting noises from your surroundings, since it acts as a natural white noise, with no sudden interruptions
8: Rainforess, the sound of birds chirping and waterfalls falling off cliffs in the jungle, people looking for relaxing natural sounds tend to search for rainforest sounds, landing it on the 8. place of most searched for nature sounds
9: Fire, quite the opposite of the spot below, people are more interested in listening to the crackling sound of fires burning, be in fireplaces, campfires or bonfires. Fire sounds are quite relaxing actually
10: Rivers, the last place on this top 10 list of the most searched for nature sounds goes to the sound of rivers. Calming sounds that are great to listen to while trying to fall asleep
Have you ever tried to listen to nature sounds when you are feeling stressed out? If you have, you might already have found out that nature sounds are a great way to calm down and make your body and mind feel more relaxed. If you haven't yet, why not try putting on some relaxing nature sounds and see how it goes? It's free and it will only take you 15 minutes to try out, clear your mind of negative thoughts, focus on the sounds you are hearing and let your imagination take to the perfect place in nature
Take a break and listen to nature soundsArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Checklist for the Essential Elements of Good Mental Health
- How to perform international calls in English without stress?
- My “Worry” Epiphany
- Which Hurts ... Sticks, Stones, or Words?
- Love them or hate them, exams are part of school life - let's sort out the stress involved.
- Play Fully
- Stress Management?
- Bruxism: What It Is & How to Tell If You Have It
- Can Stress Hurt Your Teeth and Jaw?
- Chase Your Brain! - A quick tip on revision procrastination
- The Inevitability of Change
- Why Do Some People Get Angry Easily Than Others?
- What Are Stress Tablets and Why You Need Them
- Stress from COVID is making male hair loss worse - it’s time to do something about it.
- Meditation Enhances Cooperation
- 5 Things All Working Millennial Women Can Do to Keep the Stress at Bay
- 6 Effective Ways to be relieved from Stress
- Shower Meditation
- Guide on High School Preparation for Law School
- Resiliency Clues From Marvel Characters & Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Nationally Recognized Psychotherapist Bill Benson, LMFT, LPCC Questions the Commonly Held Definition of Stress
- Midlife Crisis is a scam
- 5 Keys To Stress Relief
- The Stress Cure - Is Stress Zapping Your Memory?
- What to do About Stress?
- Eliminate Time Clutter - Create A Not To Do List
- How Stressful Thinking Impacts You
- How much time do you waste each day doing routine things?
- What Doesn’t Kill You Makes You Stronger. It’s True!