HOW SURFING SAVED MY LIFE
- Author Lucile King
- Published March 24, 2021
- Word count 877
I will never forget the day I made my first six figures in a week, it was as if am in a dream because I never thought it could be possible after my experience when I left my 9 – 5pm job in 2017, things was tough and I was struggling to make a living online.
And as a mother of three, my children interest comes first.
I remember listening to some training videos by Derek Doekper and Steve Olsher during my financial quest and they mentioned something I found profound but true.
When dealing with challenges in our lives and we feel like giving up, if the goal to succeed is all about us, there is usually the tendency to give up.
However, when the goal is beyond ourselves, when the desire to complete the race is about helping others, enabling them to benefit from our triumph, we usually succeed
So this faithful day I looked around the web (using one of my existing skills – I knew how to surf!) and I came across this course on affiliate marketing, but then I do not know what it was. I went through the course outline and said to myself, this could be what I have been looking for. I was excited but with mixed feelings. What if it does not work, what becomes of me and my children, how do I make my own widows mite contribution at home to support the family.
I then remember that clarity comes from doing and the course have a refund policy if it does not work you get a refund if you can prove you acted on what was in the course.
I paid 40k for the course and plunged my body and soul into it. Few days into the course I became so excited and happy again
I’d been looking for a home-based business and eventually stumbled across the internet with the affiliate marketing course with the internet as an obvious market place. After all, I had a computer at home.
For those that does not know what affiliate marketing is,
Affiliate marketing is a process of promoting other people’s products and services to earn a commission, passive income
Affiliate marketing is one of the easiest ways to start earning money online by anyone who is serious about using their spare time to earn a living online.
It is a business model that grows every single year and more people are realizing this and are becoming a part of the business.
To cut the whole story short I started implementing what the course thought me and in 2week I made 60k and I said to my self this is not bad and continued, and today the rest they say its history.
For those that are still search for what business to do online, there seemed so many businesses and no shortage of people offering to make you serious money online.
How kind of them! Just type in “online business opportunity” in Google and see what I mean.
Please do a bit of market research. And How it works
If possible, visit a few forums. You soon learn that there is a forum on just about any subject online. It is a phenomenon that you can use to weed out some of the good from bad if you use them right.
Visit a few (again use Google or whichever search engine you have) and just read the posts relating to your interest.
If you like you can join and actually ask some questions. Nearly everyone is helpful and friendly.
But beware of the person who tries to hard-sell his or her opportunity to you.
It helps to get over the get rich quick mentality as soon as possible.
Sure you can make serious money on the internet – it is, after all, a market place – but start out with the intention of making a steady income first. and get a coach if you can. The best way to learn and grow fast is to learn from people there before you
Don’t try to run before you can walk. When you have your regular income covered you will be in a good position to move to the next stage (rich getting!)
There are so many business types and niches out there that you will have no problem finding something – in fact, you will probably be overwhelmed by the sheer scale of it all.
I really had no idea before I started.
Just try and hone in on something you have an interest in or that you have some experience in at first.
Then research the business and market and the opportunities presented.
Visit websites, use the forums, and download some ebooks on the subject – invaluable in my experience.
Every bit of help and knowledge you need is to be found online. Just use your search engine as a research tool.
The web is like an almost infinite library at your fingertips. I can honestly say that I learned everything I needed without leaving my seat! And also seek advice from people in the business before you
Good luck with your “online money machine “, you too can do it.
Leave your comments below if you have further question or interest in affiliate marketing
My name is Lucile king. I am an entrepreneur, am into content marketing and affiliate marketing.
I create awareness on business people can benefit from this 2021, below in my url is five little known but highly profitable business you can benefit fromhttps://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to achieve objectives
- 4 Ways an Attractive Smile Can Help Your Career
- How To Manifest Wealth & Happiness: The Secret Lies In Your Mind
- How to Find a YouTube Niche Channel Without Showing Your Face
- How to Build Your YouTube Channel from the Ground Up
- Cryptocurrency: The Ultimate Guide To Cryptocurrency And How To Make Money with it!
- Where can I get an HGV medical?
- Improving personal performance at work
- How a Great Smile Can Help Your Career
- The "Secret" Hiding in Plain Sight
- Charisma, Love And Health
- A little insight on change
- What is the Difference between C8 and C18 column in HPLC?
- Effective Ways to Successfully Market Yourself
- The Benefits of having a great relationship with your Recruitment Consultant
- 5 Simple Ways To Prepare For Going Back To Work
- 14 Keys to Writing a Winning Resume For Church Jobs and Ministry Openings
- What’s Beyond Post Graduate Studies?
- Wondering How to Make Money With YouTube?
- Your Guide to Getting Started in the Gig Economy Through Short-Term or Freelance Work
- Post-COVID Job Hunt And Hiring Practices
- First Steps to a Successful Career Change
- Take This Crap Off Your Resume If You Want An Interview!
- Guest Collaboration: How to thrive at a side gig (and eventually make it your only gig)
- Poor Salary Negotiation's Long-Term Ill Side Effects
- Should Students Consider Traveling & Does Travel On Your Resume Even Do Anything Effective?
- How The F$#% Do I Decline a Job Interview?
- 5 Factors to Organizational & Personal Success!
- How to Become a World Level Strategist by Playing One Board Game