Best Gas Mileage Car - Use Water For Fuel
- Author Helen Snapp
- Published June 15, 2008
- Word count 366
Transforming your car or truck is a water/gas powered hybrid will drastically improve your gas mileage. Some people have seen as much as a 70% improvement both in performance and overall mileage per tank.
It is expected that by then the 2008 the price of gas will be seven dollars per gallon. Millions of people are looking for new way to save on gas by either improving their car maintenance or are looking for cheap gas station. Neither of these two options are very effective in saving you money.
Keeping your car in good shape is a good way to improve your gas mileage. Getting your tires and engine checked often will improve your car performance.
Changing your dirty air filter will also improve your gas mileage by up to 10%. Replacing it only takes about five minutes and cost around $10 in most case.
Checking your tire pressure can increase your gas mileage by up to 3%. Check your air pressure in your car tires once each month.
The best way to improve your gas mileage and save on gas is to convert your car to run on water. A recent new technology will enable you to convert water into usable energy for your engine. This new technology has been featured on Fox news and across the Internet.
You won't need to modify your engine or buy anything expensive. It costs less than $200 to install this new technology and is easily removable. With the rising cost of gar price you could:
Sell your car and use public transportation. This is very inconvenience for many and just isn't an option for someone with a very busy life.
Buy a hybrid car or a better gas mileage car. This is not a cheap option and usually cost over 10K to get.
Convert your car to run on water and save gas money. This is the best option since it cost very little to implement and will improve your car improvement by many times.
If you're interested in transforming your car to run on water then check the links I've provided below (under resources) on how you can get a hold of the instructions you need to create a water powered car.
Free Report on How to http://www.squidoo.com/-ways-to-improve-gas-mileage"title="Run Your Car on WATER, Read Part II of this Article http://www.squidoo.com/-ways-to-improve-gas-mileage"title="Run Your Car on WATERArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Professionals Can Do The Best Job Of Overspray Removal at Just Like New Overspray Removal Inc.
- Innovative lightweight products to change industry dynamics for air brake systems
- 4 Essential Car Repairs to Avoid Future Problems
- Some Important Reasons for Investing in Tubeless Tyres
- Why It Is Important to Maintain Your Car Brake System Regularly
- Breakdown Recovery – How to Choose Your Optimal Car Recovery Solution
- Car Sound System: How to Get Better Sound Quality Without Replacing It
- 11 ultimate Guide about how to take care of your Car And Maintenance Tips
- Let's Make Your Old Car New Again
- Tips On How To Maintain Your Vehicle
- 4 Ways to Pump up Your Vehicle's Power
- Your Search for the #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
- Want to know to adjust the speed of wipers?
- Save Big with Easy-Run’s Fall Special!
- Tire Maintenance For Optimal Tire Life
- Beware Tires Expire
- The Heart of Your Car’s Ability To Keep You Warm - The Heater Core And it too can suffer from clogged arteries and stop working.
- Two must-see tips for motorcycle maintenance
- Analysis of clutch failure
- Car fuel saving tips every driver should know
- Adjustment and maintenance of chain
- Auto Wheel Alignment the most misunderstood auto maintenance item?
- Use A Windshield Sunshade To Protect Your Vehicle!
- The True Cost of Ignoring Vehicle Maintenance
- Keeping The Cost of Automotive Ownership Down - Create A Winning Partnership
- Car Maintenance - Do It Yourself and Save Money
- Bug and Tar Remover to Keep Auto Paint Looking Like New
- Why Wrap Your Vehicle?
- Can Speedy Oil Change Service Stations Be Reputable?
- Best Tips for Cleaning Your Wheels