Ultimate Gas Savers Anyone Can Do
- Author Shane Wilson
- Published July 7, 2008
- Word count 497
Can you believe the historic rise in gas prices lately? It's getting out of control isn't it? When was the last time you went to fill up your car and the price of gas was below $3 a gallon? Seems like ages doesn't it? In the next couple of paragraphs you'll discover 5 hot gas savers that can be utilized immediately to save on gas.
The first tip is a simple one, cut down on the use of your a/c. As the a/c runs, it puts strain on your engine leading to more fuel consumption. When it's early in the morning, like on your drive to work, turn your a/c off. I know that at the end of our work days it is usually necessary to run our air conditioners. All you have to do is be mindful of how and when you use your a/c.
The second tip is to make sure your car is running up to par with factory specifications. The older your car becomes, the less efficient it will be. A good plan of action is to follow a routine maintenance process that will keep your car feeling and running like new.
The third step is to keep the idle time down to a minimum. Did you know your car can burn over a gallon of fuel an hour just idling? It does not help you to save gas when your just sitting in your car letting it idle. Make sure you cut the engine off when it's not necessary to be running and you'll save gas.
Moving on, our next step involves watching how you hammer down on the gas pedal or accelerate. We are not a driver in the Nascar series here people. As you drive your car hard and accelerate often, you burn more gas. Be sure to keep notice of how you drive and keep the acceleration down to a minimum.
Our last tip is to install a hydrogen fuel cell on our vehicles. This technology is quite new. What is does is use gas and water to fuel your car. This is the ultimate tip and one in which many people are going to.
Those were the top 5 gas savers that you can utilize today. We all are aware the gas prices will probably never go down to a level we are comfortable with again. If they do it will be only for a short time. The only way we can win this battle is to lower demand for gas by using less of it. By using the 5 steps outlined above and focusing on the hydrogen fuel cell, we can bring down the price of gas ourselves. There are a few great guides on line that can show you everything you need to know about how to build and install one of these cells in as little as an hour. Check my bio below for more information on where you can get one of these guides.
Get access to your very own gas savers fuel cell kit by visiting http://www.runyourcaronwaternow.net/gas-savers.html now. Shane Wilson is an accomplished web site owner at http://www.Runyourcaronwaternow.net where you can find more information on the subject of saving money on gas. Be sure to visit him today.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Professionals Can Do The Best Job Of Overspray Removal at Just Like New Overspray Removal Inc.
- Innovative lightweight products to change industry dynamics for air brake systems
- 4 Essential Car Repairs to Avoid Future Problems
- Some Important Reasons for Investing in Tubeless Tyres
- Why It Is Important to Maintain Your Car Brake System Regularly
- Breakdown Recovery – How to Choose Your Optimal Car Recovery Solution
- Car Sound System: How to Get Better Sound Quality Without Replacing It
- 11 ultimate Guide about how to take care of your Car And Maintenance Tips
- Let's Make Your Old Car New Again
- Tips On How To Maintain Your Vehicle
- 4 Ways to Pump up Your Vehicle's Power
- Your Search for the #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
- Want to know to adjust the speed of wipers?
- Save Big with Easy-Run’s Fall Special!
- Tire Maintenance For Optimal Tire Life
- Beware Tires Expire
- The Heart of Your Car’s Ability To Keep You Warm - The Heater Core And it too can suffer from clogged arteries and stop working.
- Two must-see tips for motorcycle maintenance
- Analysis of clutch failure
- Car fuel saving tips every driver should know
- Adjustment and maintenance of chain
- Auto Wheel Alignment the most misunderstood auto maintenance item?
- Use A Windshield Sunshade To Protect Your Vehicle!
- The True Cost of Ignoring Vehicle Maintenance
- Keeping The Cost of Automotive Ownership Down - Create A Winning Partnership
- Car Maintenance - Do It Yourself and Save Money
- Bug and Tar Remover to Keep Auto Paint Looking Like New
- Why Wrap Your Vehicle?
- Can Speedy Oil Change Service Stations Be Reputable?
- Best Tips for Cleaning Your Wheels