Gas $aver Guy Fuels Grassroots Campaign
- Author Lindee Rochelle
- Published July 22, 2008
- Word count 476
NEW GAS-SAVING BOOK LAUNCHES MOVEMENT TO CHANGE HABITS
PHOENIX—June 30, 2008—Not since the ‘70s have we seen such public frustration with gas station dealers, oil companies, and the accompanying bureaucracy. But frustration breeds action. "We’re all in this together," says the Gas $aver Guy. "Spread the word. You can do something now to save dollars at the pump and take control of your gas use!"
Bruce Fischer, aka the Gas $aver Guy, is an average man trying to run a small business. He shares the nation’s aggravation over escalating gas prices that add stress to every aspect of daily life. The idea for Fischer’s $ave Gas Now! grew from his own desire to cut costs at the pump. But he didn’t want to stop with just a book; a firm believer in networking, Fischer decided to share his tips in a grassroots movement to help others change their driving habits, too.
Gas prices at the pump spiked the most since 2005, in just the past six months, (remember ‘05’s $2.00 per gallon gas?). Fischer’s book, $ave Gas Now! How to get the most from every drop of gas! is the catalyst behind his new grassroots movement taking hold at GasSaverGuy.com. Through networking and sharing tips, Fischer is helping Americans save dollars at the pump. The movement, when counted in growing numbers, could even affect the whole fuel supply/demand.
"Though changing our driving habits may seem like common sense," says Fischer, "many people simply don’t know what changes will truly make a difference. $ave Gas Now! is full of researched tips and techniques that will save the average driver up to 40% at the gas pump. Now. Today."
Fischer spent many hours researching and discussing options with gas mileage experts, to compile the simple but effective gas-saving tips for everyday driving, trip planning, and gas buying. $ave Gas Now! is a convenient, comprehensive reference tool that tucks easily into a glovebox or center console, for quick reminders.
Drivers of commercial trucks, SUVs and even the already-economic hybrids are seeing a boost in car performance up to 7 MPG. "I got my best MPG after reading this book!" says Cathy Droz, auto journalist for the popular Two for the Road USA website and radio show (www.TwoForTheRoadUSA.com). "Every driver should have this and use it!"
Fischer’s gas-saving tips include little-known savers at the pump and fresh reminders of common sense changes in driving habits that without $ave Gas Now in the passenger seat, are often forgotten or misused.
The Gas Saver Guy hopes that $ave Gas Now! and the grassroots movement grows, so he and millions of his closest friends, make a noticeable difference in dollars spent at the gas pump. And less fuel used makes a direct, positive impact on the environment. $ave Gas Now! ($9.95) is available at www.GasSaverGuy.com.
Text by LinDee Rochelle, www.PenchantForPenning.com.
Since 1974 Golden West Publishers has produced outstanding regional and general interest books. Excerpts of this article, with full credit or the text in its entirety, may be reprinted, with notification to the author. Images available. To request a Gas $aver Guy (Bruce Fischer) radio, TV, or print interview, a review copy of $ave Gas Now! printable images, or for further details:
www.GasSaverGuy.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Professionals Can Do The Best Job Of Overspray Removal at Just Like New Overspray Removal Inc.
- Innovative lightweight products to change industry dynamics for air brake systems
- 4 Essential Car Repairs to Avoid Future Problems
- Some Important Reasons for Investing in Tubeless Tyres
- Why It Is Important to Maintain Your Car Brake System Regularly
- Breakdown Recovery – How to Choose Your Optimal Car Recovery Solution
- Car Sound System: How to Get Better Sound Quality Without Replacing It
- 11 ultimate Guide about how to take care of your Car And Maintenance Tips
- Let's Make Your Old Car New Again
- Tips On How To Maintain Your Vehicle
- 4 Ways to Pump up Your Vehicle's Power
- Your Search for the #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
- Want to know to adjust the speed of wipers?
- Save Big with Easy-Run’s Fall Special!
- Tire Maintenance For Optimal Tire Life
- Beware Tires Expire
- The Heart of Your Car’s Ability To Keep You Warm - The Heater Core And it too can suffer from clogged arteries and stop working.
- Two must-see tips for motorcycle maintenance
- Analysis of clutch failure
- Car fuel saving tips every driver should know
- Adjustment and maintenance of chain
- Auto Wheel Alignment the most misunderstood auto maintenance item?
- Use A Windshield Sunshade To Protect Your Vehicle!
- The True Cost of Ignoring Vehicle Maintenance
- Keeping The Cost of Automotive Ownership Down - Create A Winning Partnership
- Car Maintenance - Do It Yourself and Save Money
- Bug and Tar Remover to Keep Auto Paint Looking Like New
- Why Wrap Your Vehicle?
- Can Speedy Oil Change Service Stations Be Reputable?
- Best Tips for Cleaning Your Wheels