Car Wash Supplies
- Author Eric Morris
- Published November 3, 2006
- Word count 310
To run your car wash business with a profit margin, it is essential to get the right car wash supplies from the right dealers. Car wash supplies include all the accessories necessary for cleaning a car: car soaps, tire cleaners, glazes, polishes, waxes, conditioners and even bill changers, vending supplies, vacuum cleaners, water treatment plants and shampoo units. There are several car wash suppliers throughout the U.S., including those listed below.
Sonny’s Car Wash Factory has a range of car wash supplies that include different types of brushes, brooms, conveyor parts, vacuums and accessories, pump accessories, vending machines for self-serve wash systems and detergent accessories.
The Internet is a store for car wash supplies, and many websites bring to you the best products from the top manufacturers. Buyersmls.com provides a range of car wash supplies categorized by brand names and product applications. Their popular brands include Carrand, Einszett, Meguiar’s, P21 and Porsche. The website provides online ordering and buying for car waxes, polishes, wheel and carpet cleaners, vacuum cleaners vinyl protectants and lubricants.
Beauty Shine Advanced Car Care Products of California manufacture their own range of car wash supplies that cater to all kinds of vehicles and car wash systems. Since 1926, they are a reputed supplier to car wash owners, with products including paste wax, liquid polish, dressings and automotive shampoos. Auto Gloss Wash, Moonshine Liquid Carnuaba Speed Wax, and Chrome and Glass Polishes are some of their products. The Carnuaba wax is unique in that it can be used for processes where polishing is not needed. Easy to apply, this wax protects the paint from fading. They also have exclusive products for special cars, one of which is Frontline Finishing Mist. This product, sold for approximately $7, is a spray that can be applied for removing dust and fingerprints by wiping it onto the car surface.
There are no posted comments.
- Professionals Can Do The Best Job Of Overspray Removal at Just Like New Overspray Removal Inc.
- Innovative lightweight products to change industry dynamics for air brake systems
- 4 Essential Car Repairs to Avoid Future Problems
- Some Important Reasons for Investing in Tubeless Tyres
- Why It Is Important to Maintain Your Car Brake System Regularly
- Breakdown Recovery – How to Choose Your Optimal Car Recovery Solution
- Car Sound System: How to Get Better Sound Quality Without Replacing It
- 11 ultimate Guide about how to take care of your Car And Maintenance Tips
- Let's Make Your Old Car New Again
- Tips On How To Maintain Your Vehicle
- 4 Ways to Pump up Your Vehicle's Power
- Your Search for the #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
- Want to know to adjust the speed of wipers?
- Save Big with Easy-Run’s Fall Special!
- Tire Maintenance For Optimal Tire Life
- Beware Tires Expire
- The Heart of Your Car’s Ability To Keep You Warm - The Heater Core And it too can suffer from clogged arteries and stop working.
- Two must-see tips for motorcycle maintenance
- Analysis of clutch failure
- Car fuel saving tips every driver should know
- Adjustment and maintenance of chain
- Auto Wheel Alignment the most misunderstood auto maintenance item?
- Use A Windshield Sunshade To Protect Your Vehicle!
- The True Cost of Ignoring Vehicle Maintenance
- Keeping The Cost of Automotive Ownership Down - Create A Winning Partnership
- Car Maintenance - Do It Yourself and Save Money
- Bug and Tar Remover to Keep Auto Paint Looking Like New
- Why Wrap Your Vehicle?
- Can Speedy Oil Change Service Stations Be Reputable?
- Best Tips for Cleaning Your Wheels