Car Care Tips
- Author Kent Pinkerton
- Published November 28, 2006
- Word count 310
It’s true what they say – if you treat your car well, it will never give you problems. Car breakdowns happen only to people who are neglectful. If you know how to keep you car in top shape, you can expect it to never let you down.
Aside from a regular oil change, battery maintenance, and regular fluid check up, there are also other important car-care routines to keep in mind:
Use only the best quality fuel. Remember that fuel acts as your car’s food – if you feed your car well, it will perform better. Use only clean-burning gasoline that not only accelerates your car’s performance, but also helps clean out engine deposits and is safe to the environment.
Maintain your tires. Make it a habit to check your tires’ air pressure at least once a month. Proper tire inflation not only prevents flats, but also saves you fuel and keeps your car and engine stable. Don’t wait for your tires to get all worn out before you replace them. Experts recommend that you switch tires every two to three years, depending in your usage.
Clean your air filters. Filters act to inhibit harmful particles (such as dirt and dust) from entering the engine. If you neglect cleaning your filters, bad air may pass through and cause expensive, even irreversible, damages.
Change your wiper blades regularly. Remember that wiper blades perform the very important function of keeping debris out of your view, and they are especially helpful when you’re driving in low light or bad weather conditions. Don’t wait for your wiper blades to leave streaks or make noise before replacing them because by then, it may already be too late. Bad wipers can scratch your windshield and leave unsightly and annoying marks. If you can, try to change your wipers as the seasons change.
There are no posted comments.
- Professionals Can Do The Best Job Of Overspray Removal at Just Like New Overspray Removal Inc.
- Innovative lightweight products to change industry dynamics for air brake systems
- 4 Essential Car Repairs to Avoid Future Problems
- Some Important Reasons for Investing in Tubeless Tyres
- Why It Is Important to Maintain Your Car Brake System Regularly
- Breakdown Recovery – How to Choose Your Optimal Car Recovery Solution
- Car Sound System: How to Get Better Sound Quality Without Replacing It
- 11 ultimate Guide about how to take care of your Car And Maintenance Tips
- Let's Make Your Old Car New Again
- Tips On How To Maintain Your Vehicle
- 4 Ways to Pump up Your Vehicle's Power
- Your Search for the #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
- Want to know to adjust the speed of wipers?
- Save Big with Easy-Run’s Fall Special!
- Tire Maintenance For Optimal Tire Life
- Beware Tires Expire
- The Heart of Your Car’s Ability To Keep You Warm - The Heater Core And it too can suffer from clogged arteries and stop working.
- Two must-see tips for motorcycle maintenance
- Analysis of clutch failure
- Car fuel saving tips every driver should know
- Adjustment and maintenance of chain
- Auto Wheel Alignment the most misunderstood auto maintenance item?
- Use A Windshield Sunshade To Protect Your Vehicle!
- The True Cost of Ignoring Vehicle Maintenance
- Keeping The Cost of Automotive Ownership Down - Create A Winning Partnership
- Car Maintenance - Do It Yourself and Save Money
- Bug and Tar Remover to Keep Auto Paint Looking Like New
- Why Wrap Your Vehicle?
- Can Speedy Oil Change Service Stations Be Reputable?
- Best Tips for Cleaning Your Wheels