A K&N Air Filter Can Be Re-used Over and Over
- Author Andrew Bernhardt
- Published November 15, 2006
- Word count 406
Replace inferior stock or aftermarket parts with a K&N, “the world’s best air filter.” The cotton-gauze K&N filter boosts hp, never needs replacing, is environmentally friendly and improves fuel economy.
For more than 30 years, K&N Filters have been the choice in engine filtration. The K&N filter delivers virtually unrestricted flow letting your engine run stronger, cleaner and with greater fuel efficiency.
The secret of the K&N filter is its filter medium. Four to six sheets of pleated and oiled cotton-gauze are layered between two sheets of aluminum wire mesh. This proven design stops dirt, dust and other harmful particles like no other filter, all while clean, power-enhancing air flows freely to your engine.
Just give it a simple cleaning every 50,000 miles and your K&N filter will last for the life of your vehicle. With no costly changes and services, your K&N filter will save you money. And, you’ll be helping the environment by reducing the number of disposable air filters that end up in landfills.
Get increased power and acceleration, better fuel economy from a filter that lasts for 1,000,000 miles–get a K&N.
K&N Air Filter user comments:
"Well built, good fit. Love the warranty!"
"Received the K&N Filter in record time of ordering. 2 days. Easy ordering process, Fast Delivery, and Product is Great. Better air flow with greater performance and gas mileage."
"I noticed a big difference in performance, driveability and fuel milage. Also the instructions were very clear with installation being less than 1 hour. I would definately reccomend this product to anyone."
"The traditional paper filters are not easily available and need replacing often. K and N perfect snug fit. fuel consumption imroved by 4 to 5 mpg instantly. Well worth the money."
"This is one of the best air filters for the money. Much better than any paper filter."
"While my Taurus has better low-end response, after the tach goes above 3000 it absolutely screams! I never would have believed that an air filter could make such a difference."
"My car is an '05 Dodge Stratus r/t (2.7 v-6 24 valve). I seem to allow the engine to breathe easier with just a regular filter. Before I change the filter to a K&N, the car seemed to have more power than what I was feeling. Since I changed to the K&N filter, my car has better acceleration through all the gears (4-speed auto)."
This leads me to believe that the k&n filters are the top filters and k&n air filters on the market to improve performance by boosting throttle response and bumping horsepower for today’s car, truck, or SUV driver. – Andrew BernhardtArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Professionals Can Do The Best Job Of Overspray Removal at Just Like New Overspray Removal Inc.
- Innovative lightweight products to change industry dynamics for air brake systems
- 4 Essential Car Repairs to Avoid Future Problems
- Some Important Reasons for Investing in Tubeless Tyres
- Why It Is Important to Maintain Your Car Brake System Regularly
- Breakdown Recovery – How to Choose Your Optimal Car Recovery Solution
- Car Sound System: How to Get Better Sound Quality Without Replacing It
- 11 ultimate Guide about how to take care of your Car And Maintenance Tips
- Let's Make Your Old Car New Again
- Tips On How To Maintain Your Vehicle
- 4 Ways to Pump up Your Vehicle's Power
- Your Search for the #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
- Want to know to adjust the speed of wipers?
- Save Big with Easy-Run’s Fall Special!
- Tire Maintenance For Optimal Tire Life
- Beware Tires Expire
- The Heart of Your Car’s Ability To Keep You Warm - The Heater Core And it too can suffer from clogged arteries and stop working.
- Two must-see tips for motorcycle maintenance
- Analysis of clutch failure
- Car fuel saving tips every driver should know
- Adjustment and maintenance of chain
- Auto Wheel Alignment the most misunderstood auto maintenance item?
- Use A Windshield Sunshade To Protect Your Vehicle!
- The True Cost of Ignoring Vehicle Maintenance
- Keeping The Cost of Automotive Ownership Down - Create A Winning Partnership
- Car Maintenance - Do It Yourself and Save Money
- Bug and Tar Remover to Keep Auto Paint Looking Like New
- Why Wrap Your Vehicle?
- Can Speedy Oil Change Service Stations Be Reputable?
- Best Tips for Cleaning Your Wheels