Boost the power and performance of your car with a K&N Cold Air Intake or reusable K&N Air Filter.
- Author David Brooks
- Published March 2, 2007
- Word count 666
Unleash your vehicle's power with a K&N cold air intake system which works by force feeding a blast of fresh oxygen into your engine. And, even K&N air filters can help your engine breath better and, to top it off they're long-lasting and reusable; better for the environment and your wallet.
More and more car and truck enthusiast's are upgrading their performance with a K&N cold air intake. Here's a primer on some of their top selling products:
The K&N FIPK Air Intake has custom engineering with a cooler crosslink nylon intake tract and a famous K&N Filtercharger cone filter. This air intake will boost your vehicle's power across the RPM band and can even improve fuel economy.
The K&N 63 Series AirCharger Air Intake is on of K&N's newest designs. In fact, this product is so new that it isn't CARB certified yet. The 63 Series features the biggest possible K&N Filtercharger and a cool air tube for dramatically improved power and comes with a 1-year warranty.
Next is the K&N Typhoon Air Intake System, which is built in a short ram, cold air, or a convertible sort ram/cold air intake design. They come with a polished, Red, Silver or Blue metal intake tube and an incredible 10-year/1,000,000-mile warranty.
Last, but not least is the the K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit which will give your truck or SUV more show and go. This famous K&N performance product comes with a smooth metal intake pipe in polished aluminum or gunmetal gray, a long-lasting K&N filtercharger air filter and, to top it off, a 10-year/1,000,000-mile warranty.
Thousands of people evevryday are realizing the benefits of upgrading to a high-quality, super-long-lasting, reusable air filter from K&N. Spend a little more now to replace inferior stock or aftermarket parts with a K&N air filter considered, “the world’s best air filter.” The cotton-gauze K&N filter boosts horsepower, never needs replacing, is environmentally friendly, improves fuel economy and comes with a 10-year / 1,000,000 mile warranty.
The following are a few of the K&N product reviews that we have found from some K&N brand users:
"Over the last 10 years or so, I have used K&N products in all my cars and trucks. Having used their FIPK kits on my last two vehicles I can say with some certainty that this is one of the best products that I have seen come out of K&N's design team. Well made, excellent fit and finish, and does add an outstanding custom look. Functionally, it provides a significant air flow increase over the stock design and has a very pleasing sound when you plant your right foot on the gas pedal. Heavy duty, great function, superior finish, performance boost - this has it all. My only issues may be heat (time will tell on this one) from the engine may be transmitted through the metal tube more easily than the composite FIPK units and the cost (although the cost is comparible to their competitors)."
"Got the K&N filter for my 1986 Chevy PU with a 305 - They are not famous for good MPG. I can tell a real difference in the power and it sounds like it is breathing much better. MPG has also improved. Thanks"
"Over the past year we've added K&N filters to everything we own that moves my RoadStar motorcycle and my wife's FZI, my Audi TT, her Isuzu trooper and my 1980 Corvette. Everything works better-the vet came alive!"
"The K&N filter fit perfectly in my 04 Supercrew. I noticed a difference in engine response as well. The price was great considering the stock air filter is about two thirds the cost of the K&N. This filter is worth the money."
With a well-known and respected brand like K&N, you can surely find performance improvements with K&N air filters and a K&N cold air intake. – David S. Brooks
David Brooks is the SEO Manager for AutoAnything, an auto accessories and performance parts e-tailer based in San Diego, CA.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Professionals Can Do The Best Job Of Overspray Removal at Just Like New Overspray Removal Inc.
- Innovative lightweight products to change industry dynamics for air brake systems
- 4 Essential Car Repairs to Avoid Future Problems
- Some Important Reasons for Investing in Tubeless Tyres
- Why It Is Important to Maintain Your Car Brake System Regularly
- Breakdown Recovery – How to Choose Your Optimal Car Recovery Solution
- Car Sound System: How to Get Better Sound Quality Without Replacing It
- 11 ultimate Guide about how to take care of your Car And Maintenance Tips
- Let's Make Your Old Car New Again
- Tips On How To Maintain Your Vehicle
- 4 Ways to Pump up Your Vehicle's Power
- Your Search for the #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
- Want to know to adjust the speed of wipers?
- Save Big with Easy-Run’s Fall Special!
- Tire Maintenance For Optimal Tire Life
- Beware Tires Expire
- The Heart of Your Car’s Ability To Keep You Warm - The Heater Core And it too can suffer from clogged arteries and stop working.
- Two must-see tips for motorcycle maintenance
- Analysis of clutch failure
- Car fuel saving tips every driver should know
- Adjustment and maintenance of chain
- Auto Wheel Alignment the most misunderstood auto maintenance item?
- Use A Windshield Sunshade To Protect Your Vehicle!
- The True Cost of Ignoring Vehicle Maintenance
- Keeping The Cost of Automotive Ownership Down - Create A Winning Partnership
- Car Maintenance - Do It Yourself and Save Money
- Bug and Tar Remover to Keep Auto Paint Looking Like New
- Why Wrap Your Vehicle?
- Can Speedy Oil Change Service Stations Be Reputable?
- Best Tips for Cleaning Your Wheels