Outlook Express Messages are Delivered to Drafts Folder
- Author Mohit Mathur
- Published January 3, 2010
- Word count 400
Outlook Express is not a completely reliable database program and can have problems with its mail folders, the *.dbx files. For this reason alone, you should always maintain a backup of your important emails. This will prevent you from data loss consequences that might occur due to mail folders' corruption. However, if backup fails to restore, you will need a DBX Recovery solution to repair the corrupted files.
For example, you might come across issues when you start receiving new email messages in Drafts folder instead of default Inbox folder. All other email operations work well, except that the emails are delivered to OE Drafts.dbx file.
The basic reason for such issues can be any of the following:
You have configured Outlook Express to use a rule that directs all the incoming email messages to go to Drafts folder.
Folders.dbx file is corrupted or damaged. It is the master index file of Outlook Express Store Folder and can affect other .dbx files as well if goes missing or damaged.
To solve the described issue, you need to follow these solutions:
You should check if the rule exists that might be directing the incoming mails. For this, open Outlook Express, go to Tools and then Message Rules. If no such rule is there, you can alternatively create a new rule to send the receiving emails to Inbox folder.
For fixing corrupted Folders.dbx file issue, you need to recreate it. Locate the file using Windows Search or Find option, right-click the file and click to rename it to Folders.old. Outlook Express will create a new Folders.dbx file, the next time when you will start the application.
If you find the other .dbx file(s) corrupted, you can rename them too by following the same procedure as above, provided you have a valid backup. However, you can repair the corrupted .dbx files by using DBX Repair software. The commercial DBX Recovery software are most suitable applications that can repair and restore a corrupted .dbx file by using powerful and safe scanning algorithms.
Stellar Phoenix Outlook Express Recovery is a comprehensive mail recovery utility designed to repair corrupted DBX files created with Outlook Express 5.x and 6.x. It is an advanced and non-destructive DBX Repair software that uses effective scanning algorithms. It can also repair *.eml messages that can be directly opened and viewed in Outlook Express.
For more information please visit:- http://www.outlookexpress-recovery.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Powerful business email with MDaemon Messaging Server
- Email Marketing By Spoken Communication
- MDaemon Messaging Server - a business email server for Windows
- How to Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold
- Avaya Users Email List - Avaya Users Mailing Data - B2B Technology Lists
- Autodesk Users Email List - Buy AutoDesk User List - B2B Technology Lists
- Actuate Users Email List - Actuate Users Mailing List - B2B Technology Lists
- Email etiquette nightmares we could all do without
- Microsoft Outlook problems like freezing, corrupt PST, Profile, Add-in, and so forth
- Print to Mail Automation for Corporate Businesses.
- Get Reliable Solution to Wipe Out Hiccups Related To Hotmail
- B2B Mailing List | B2B Email List | B2B Data List-B2B Leo
- VMware Users Email List-B2B Leo
- How to Download AOL Desktop Gold?
- Automail: Commercial Printing, Mailroom Automation, and Beyond
- Why Disaster Recovery Solutions is Unavoidable?
- E-delivery is the Green Step to Business Success
- How important is Automail System for B2B Communications?
- How to prevent e-mail attacks
- Can social media replace email marketing?
- QuickLock - A Disruptive New Office Technology?
- Don’t Let Your Email Ruin Your Chances: Professional Email Etiquette
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies
- Increasing Email Productivity with Gmail Filters
- 7 Subject Line Tricks to Get Your Emails Opened
- How To Make Your List More Responsive
- Lead Capture Systems – Getting More Customers
- Do’s and Don’ts when sending email
- Easy steps on how to build your Email marketing list
- Do More with Your Email with the EverDesk Email Client