How to Recover Orphaned OST after Server Account Deletion?
- Author John Peter
- Published December 28, 2009
- Word count 407
Ost to Pst - When you use Outlook with Exchange Server in cached mode, you can work with offline folders to use its contents without a network connection. At successful connection with the network, the offline folder synchronizes with the server. You may get errors when trying to synchronize your Outlook Offline Folder (.ost) file with your Exchange Server mailbox. The .ost file is like a slave replica of mailbox. So, if the mailbox is deleted and also, the Exchange profile is deleted, there is no way to access the lost emails other than from backup or use Convert OST to PST tools. However, there can be other issues as well that might prevent the .ost file to synchronize with server.
For example, consider a scenario of Exchange Server account deletion. The server administrator deletes your account from server, probably because it was corrupt or some other administrative reasons. After this, when you try to synchronize the offline folder, it gives an error similar to below:
You cannot synchronize the folder and the OST emails cannot be accessed.
Exchange Server doesn't allow the client computer to log in and let user to access .ost file, unless provided with correct log in information. Thus, you must prove that you are permitted to log onto the Exchange Server mailbox before the OST gives you access at local computer.
After the server mail account is deleted, server could not authenticate because no identity information is available.
1-You can recover the lost emails if you have their updated copy as a .pst file. You can import these emails in Outlook.
2-If the above solution doesn't work because of backup issues, you need an effective Convert OST utility.
Convert OST to PST software are feature-rich products that use effective file conversion algorithms for an orphaned OST. These are safe applications enriched with advanced options to allow for complete conversion. They provide you graphically rich user interface and hence, you can use them without any prior technical knowledge. Also, you can these products in any set of situations when the .ost file becomes of no use for Outlook.
Stellar Phoenix Mailbox Exchange Desktop is a reliable utility to perform safe and complete Convert OST operation using high-end algorithms. It is a powerful tool that converts unusable Exchange OST file to a Outlook usable PST file without affecting the actual contents of the file. The tool supports Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2002, 2000, 98 and 97.
Author have more than 6 Year of Experience in Computer field, member of Internet Marketing Society, has Specializing in ost to pst and Pst Recovery Software.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- MDaemon Messaging Server - a business email server for Windows
- How to Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold
- Avaya Users Email List - Avaya Users Mailing Data - B2B Technology Lists
- Autodesk Users Email List - Buy AutoDesk User List - B2B Technology Lists
- Actuate Users Email List - Actuate Users Mailing List - B2B Technology Lists
- Email etiquette nightmares we could all do without
- Microsoft Outlook problems like freezing, corrupt PST, Profile, Add-in, and so forth
- Print to Mail Automation for Corporate Businesses.
- Get Reliable Solution to Wipe Out Hiccups Related To Hotmail
- B2B Mailing List | B2B Email List | B2B Data List-B2B Leo
- VMware Users Email List-B2B Leo
- How to Download AOL Desktop Gold?
- Automail: Commercial Printing, Mailroom Automation, and Beyond
- Why Disaster Recovery Solutions is Unavoidable?
- E-delivery is the Green Step to Business Success
- How important is Automail System for B2B Communications?
- How to prevent e-mail attacks
- Can social media replace email marketing?
- QuickLock - A Disruptive New Office Technology?
- Don’t Let Your Email Ruin Your Chances: Professional Email Etiquette
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies
- Increasing Email Productivity with Gmail Filters
- 7 Subject Line Tricks to Get Your Emails Opened
- How To Make Your List More Responsive
- Lead Capture Systems – Getting More Customers
- Do’s and Don’ts when sending email
- Easy steps on how to build your Email marketing list
- Do More with Your Email with the EverDesk Email Client
- Email Marketing - Personalize It or Not?
- Email Marketing Software – Choosing the Best One!