How to Recover Deleted Outlook Emails in POP3 Email Account?
- Author Mohit Mathur
- Published January 14, 2010
- Word count 395
All email messages that you receive in your Outlook email account go through an email server, It depends on the type of your email account whether the email stays on the email server or not. Outlook supports four basic email account types: POP3, IMAP, HTTP and Exchange Server. Except for POP3 email account, the rest three maintain the email copy on server until you delete it. So, if you use POP3 email account, you need to manually configure your email account settings to leave a copy of messages on server. At times, when you don't configure this setting and delete an important email message accidentally, there is no way other than using a backup or using a Deleted Email Recovery product to retrieve it.
For example, suppose you use POP3 account and use a PST file as the default email delivery location. Without realizing the importance of one or more of your email messages, you delete them inadvertently. You use Shift+Delete key, remove them from Deleted Items folder or empty the entire Deleted Items folder. You find that there is no copy of lost emails on server.
By default, POP3 email account deletes the email message once you download it in your local PST. You cannot find these messages on server because you haven't selected the 'Leave a copy of messages on the server' check box under Delivery settings of your Outlook email account.
To retrieve the deleted email in POP3 account, you should consider one of the below methods:
(1) You can use your latest backup to copy the lost email(s) from. The backup must be updated and clean to offer the required restoration.
(2) If no suitable backup is available, you should Recover Deleted Email using commercial applications.
Deleted Email Recovery utilities are scanning-based products with high competency to salvage lost emails from a PST file. It is suggested not to compact and not to store more emails in the affected PST file once you find the emails deleted accidentally. The software are reliable, graphically rich and easy to install with powerful email recovering techniques.
Stellar Phoenix Deleted Email Recovery is an advanced recovery application for deleted emails from any Outlook PST file. The software Recover Deleted Email and offer safe restoration. The tool supports Outlook 2007, 2003, 2002 and 2000. It is a non-destructive tool with a variety of advanced options and graphic features.
About The Author: Mohit Mathur has passion for writing Technical articles. He is right now writing articles related to Products like Deleted Email Recovery and Outlook Express Repair and has now become a professional writer.
For more information please visit:- http://www.recover-deleted-email.net/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- MDaemon Messaging Server - a business email server for Windows
- How to Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold
- Avaya Users Email List - Avaya Users Mailing Data - B2B Technology Lists
- Autodesk Users Email List - Buy AutoDesk User List - B2B Technology Lists
- Actuate Users Email List - Actuate Users Mailing List - B2B Technology Lists
- Email etiquette nightmares we could all do without
- Microsoft Outlook problems like freezing, corrupt PST, Profile, Add-in, and so forth
- Print to Mail Automation for Corporate Businesses.
- Get Reliable Solution to Wipe Out Hiccups Related To Hotmail
- B2B Mailing List | B2B Email List | B2B Data List-B2B Leo
- VMware Users Email List-B2B Leo
- How to Download AOL Desktop Gold?
- Automail: Commercial Printing, Mailroom Automation, and Beyond
- Why Disaster Recovery Solutions is Unavoidable?
- E-delivery is the Green Step to Business Success
- How important is Automail System for B2B Communications?
- How to prevent e-mail attacks
- Can social media replace email marketing?
- QuickLock - A Disruptive New Office Technology?
- Don’t Let Your Email Ruin Your Chances: Professional Email Etiquette
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies
- Increasing Email Productivity with Gmail Filters
- 7 Subject Line Tricks to Get Your Emails Opened
- How To Make Your List More Responsive
- Lead Capture Systems – Getting More Customers
- Do’s and Don’ts when sending email
- Easy steps on how to build your Email marketing list
- Do More with Your Email with the EverDesk Email Client
- Email Marketing - Personalize It or Not?
- Email Marketing Software – Choosing the Best One!