Problem with email password
- Author Imyas Familik
- Published February 24, 2010
- Word count 502
Do you use email? Sure you do! That means you have an email client. Either MS Outlook or Outlook Express, WindowsLive, Thunderbird, Eudora, The Bat or some other. This client manages your email box by receiving, creating, sending and saving messages. It does it all automatically. Because along with keeping your emails the mail client also keeps your access data - login and email password. You submit theses data to the mail client while creating an email account. Once you have registered an email box the client uses the given information to get automatically connected to POP3 or IMAP server where you emails initially arrive. That way it checks your email box time after time. On and on and on...
When may you need an email password?
It may one day happen that you might need your password but won't be able to recollect it because all this time the mail client's been doing it all for you. Here are some cases when you might need your email password:
When transferring your accounts to a new computer
When adding your mailboxes to a new email client
When creating a backup of all your accounts before installing a new operating system
It is not "when" you might need your email password what matters actually. There are cases and cases. What really counts here is the following: what if you suddenly realize that there is no way you can remember the so much needed password? That's a big problem, isn't it? And like all big problems it has an easy solution.
When you need an email password
When you need your email password you should remember that all your account data are kept by your mail client. All you have to do is find the password. This can be done using a special software solution able of recovering forgotten or lost passwords aka a password cracker.
Normally it does not take much time for such a program to restore an email password. Many companies even claim their applications able of recovering passwords instantly. This deserves your attention because those are not empty words.
The best in their class password recovery solutions, such as Atomic Mailbox Password Recovery, are universally functional. They don't care what email client you use and which one is keeping your email passwords. Be it such market leaders as Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, WindowsLive, Thunderbird or more exotic ones like Eudora, The Bat or others - it makes no difference to them. The thing is password crackers initiate a POP3 or an IMAP connection with your email client and request the password. The mail client takes that as a connection to the server and gives the password to the program. That's it! Your email client itself tells the email password.
Use universal email password recovery solutions like Atomic Mailbox Password Recovery and have no problems with changing email clients, backing up email accounts, switching to Windows 7 or doing anything else you like. And remember: all big problems do have easy solutions!
A copywriter-freelancer. He creates articles and reviews in the field of software. Understanding of software development fundamentals and studying of application environment allows receiving high-quality texts.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- MDaemon Messaging Server - a business email server for Windows
- How to Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold
- Avaya Users Email List - Avaya Users Mailing Data - B2B Technology Lists
- Autodesk Users Email List - Buy AutoDesk User List - B2B Technology Lists
- Actuate Users Email List - Actuate Users Mailing List - B2B Technology Lists
- Email etiquette nightmares we could all do without
- Microsoft Outlook problems like freezing, corrupt PST, Profile, Add-in, and so forth
- Print to Mail Automation for Corporate Businesses.
- Get Reliable Solution to Wipe Out Hiccups Related To Hotmail
- B2B Mailing List | B2B Email List | B2B Data List-B2B Leo
- VMware Users Email List-B2B Leo
- How to Download AOL Desktop Gold?
- Automail: Commercial Printing, Mailroom Automation, and Beyond
- Why Disaster Recovery Solutions is Unavoidable?
- E-delivery is the Green Step to Business Success
- How important is Automail System for B2B Communications?
- How to prevent e-mail attacks
- Can social media replace email marketing?
- QuickLock - A Disruptive New Office Technology?
- Don’t Let Your Email Ruin Your Chances: Professional Email Etiquette
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies
- Increasing Email Productivity with Gmail Filters
- 7 Subject Line Tricks to Get Your Emails Opened
- How To Make Your List More Responsive
- Lead Capture Systems – Getting More Customers
- Do’s and Don’ts when sending email
- Easy steps on how to build your Email marketing list
- Do More with Your Email with the EverDesk Email Client
- Email Marketing - Personalize It or Not?
- Email Marketing Software – Choosing the Best One!