- Author Jhon Jame
- Published March 21, 2010
- Word count 296
Are you having trouble coming up with that perfect classified ad? Here are some tips that will help you write a classified ad that sells.
You definitely want your ad to stand out from all of the others. But it's important not to leave out the information that really sells. Make sure you're thorough. Readers want to know all of the important facts about your product or service. If you don't include that information, they might pass right by your ad.
Don't use abbreviations unless it's necessary. An abbreviation you use might be perfectly clear to you, but someone else might have no idea what it means. How can they decide if they want to order your product or service if they don't know what it is you're selling?
Be honest in your ad. Some people exaggerate in their classified ads because they feel they get more of a response. But, what happens when a buyer finds out that they have been mislead? They definitely won't appreciate it and will take their business elsewhere. They will probably tell others about the horrible experience they had with you, and that will not be good for your business. Honesty really is the best policy.
Clearly state your price. The price of an item is probably one of the most important factors to classified ad readers. Ads that show the price are the ones that get results! Also, giving a price helps you to attract customers who are in your price range.
Remember to include your contact information. Be as accessible as possible. Include a telephone number, email, fax, and the hours you can be reached so customers can get in touch with you. Often a customer who can't get through to you the first time won't call again.
Free classifieds for cars, jobs, real estate, personals, collectibles, computers, electronics, pets and more. Photos and videoshttp://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Ten Questions to Ask a Listing Agent
- 5 Types of Stairs to Suit Your Dream House
- Organizing Estate Sales For Higher Profits
- Taking the Best Advantage of Free Classified Sites
- Online Classified Ads - The Benefits
- The Basics of Estate Auctions
- Top 5 Essential Motorhome Accessories
- Never ending market of pharmaceutical companies explored by MR
- Charity Auctions Still Deliver for Fundraising
- Effective Free Classifieds Advertising for Business Success
- Rewards and short-comings of software’s used for accounting purposes and their impact on CPA firms
- Smokoo auctions are real
- Everything you need to know about free adds
- Post free classified ads – is it easy to sell or buy anything for free?
- Become One of eBay's Most Illustrious Powersellers!
- 7 Niches for eBay That Make A Profit
- Have Old Baby Items? Sell them Online Australia
- Real Time Search Engines – new faces of search engines
- Search Engine – everything on your tip
- The Growth of the Australian Online Auction Marketplace
- Repossessed Boats – Cut Out the Dealer and Get the Best Deal on Repo Boats
- Points to remember while buying online
- Tips To Build A Profitable eBay Business
- Tips For Discovering Ideal Cosplay Costume
- Why You Need a Conveyancer
- Why Not Give Yourself An Advantage Over The Majority Of eBay Sellers?
- Vast Opportunities In Auction Sites
- Site Flipping Tips and Tricks
- Morganton Burke County Free Classifieds & Local Business Directory
- House Hunting