Things To Know When Creating An Email Campaign
- Author Jean Martin
- Published March 30, 2010
- Word count 378
The effectiveness of an email marketing campaign relies considerably on the email you send.The key elements of a successful marketing campaign are:
- A targeted email marketing list
A targeted direct emailing list of recipients that subscribed to receive emails from you is one of the most important elements of a successful email marketing campaign.Identifying your subscribers' interests and dividing the email marketing list according to these criteria can enhance your email campaign's results substantially.
- A successful subject line
In an email marketing campaign the subject line is essential as it determines the reader to open the email or to delete it.The goal of the subject line in a direct email marketing campaign is to determine the subscriber to open the message.In order to receive optimal results your email campaign's subject line has to be short and to the point.
Email marketers often test several versions of the subject line and choose the best one for their direct emailing campaign.
On the other hand, before getting to convince the recipient to open the email, it has to get past Spam filters.Spam filters are a big challenge for your email marketing campaign.Here are some spam phrases to avoid in your email marketing campaign's subject line: best price, act now, 100% satisfied, all new, bargain, best price, call free, click to remove, free leads, free offer, never, now, etc.Don't hesitate to use a spam checker to prevent filtering for every direct emailing campaign.
- An email that is easy to read
Be aware that in an email marketing campaign three paragraphs are enough for your email. Each paragraph should treat no more than one argument.Use a conversational style when writing the email.Check the email for errors and spelling mistakes.
- Opportunity to opt-out of your email marketing list
Receiving undesired emails can irritate the readers; give your subscribers the possibility to opt-out of your email marketing list.
- Contact information
Send your subscribers emails from the same person's name for all your emailing campaigns.Make yourself accessible by including as much contact information as possible into your email (name, phone number, address, email address and website).
Following the recommendations above will make your efforts more prolific and will increase your chances of your emailing campaign's success.
Jean Martin is the email marketing expert of Direct Inbox, the company that offers high quality services in sending highly targeted email campaigns.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Powerful business email with MDaemon Messaging Server
- Email Marketing By Spoken Communication
- MDaemon Messaging Server - a business email server for Windows
- How to Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold
- Avaya Users Email List - Avaya Users Mailing Data - B2B Technology Lists
- Autodesk Users Email List - Buy AutoDesk User List - B2B Technology Lists
- Actuate Users Email List - Actuate Users Mailing List - B2B Technology Lists
- Email etiquette nightmares we could all do without
- Microsoft Outlook problems like freezing, corrupt PST, Profile, Add-in, and so forth
- Print to Mail Automation for Corporate Businesses.
- Get Reliable Solution to Wipe Out Hiccups Related To Hotmail
- B2B Mailing List | B2B Email List | B2B Data List-B2B Leo
- VMware Users Email List-B2B Leo
- How to Download AOL Desktop Gold?
- Automail: Commercial Printing, Mailroom Automation, and Beyond
- Why Disaster Recovery Solutions is Unavoidable?
- E-delivery is the Green Step to Business Success
- How important is Automail System for B2B Communications?
- How to prevent e-mail attacks
- Can social media replace email marketing?
- QuickLock - A Disruptive New Office Technology?
- Don’t Let Your Email Ruin Your Chances: Professional Email Etiquette
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies
- Increasing Email Productivity with Gmail Filters
- 7 Subject Line Tricks to Get Your Emails Opened
- How To Make Your List More Responsive
- Lead Capture Systems – Getting More Customers
- Do’s and Don’ts when sending email
- Easy steps on how to build your Email marketing list
- Do More with Your Email with the EverDesk Email Client