Companies That Drop Ship - 9 Simple Steps to Easy Drop Shipping
- Author Charlie Paule
- Published April 5, 2010
- Word count 354
Companies that dropship generally do not need or want to create a dropship web site to advertise themselves online.
Legitimate dropship companies realize that having a dropship website in the search engines will attract thousands of very small retailers which means an influx of less appealing small accounts.
Meanwhile, here are 9 steps simplified explanation about the dropship process.
1.) You open an Internet Store, with a shopping cart and the flexibility to accept credit cards.
2.) You lookup a distributor who is ready to DROP SHIP the materials you plan to sell. Only a few websites are acknowledged as the top-quality source for respectable Wholesale Suppliers on the Internet.
3.) You create an account as a retailer with the Drop Ship Wholesale Supplier.
4.) You catch photographs and descriptions of the goods you choose to promote from the Drop Shipper and post these products on your Web based Store.
5.) A site visitor comes accross into your Internet Store, and falls in love with a device that you have priced at, say, $80. They order the product by means of their credit card. Your Store charges his or her credit card $80 and don't forget the shipping fee.
6.) You turn around and email the order to your Drop Shipper, along with the customer’s name and address.
7.) The Drop Shipper ships the merchandise immediately to your customer, with YOUR Store’s title on the parcel.
8.) The Drop Shipper charges you the wholesale cost of, say, $45.00, plus shipping.
9.) Your customer will get a cool item coming from your store transported to their own address, and they inform all their associates about you, and you create even a lot more money.
There you have it. You just produced a $35.00 income on one product. You didn’t have to purchase a whole bunch of the item and continue to keep it in your warehouse, wishing you would auction it. You didn’t have to shell out to have it delivered to you, and then pay to send it to your consumer. All you did was submit an email to your Drop Ship Wholesale Dealer.
That’s the drop shipping method in a nutshell!
Legitimate companies that dropship are very hard to find. Out of all the websites claiming to be the best drop ship web site, only the two companies at [http://DropShipWholesalers.Rev-u.com](http://dropshipwholesalers.rev-u.com/) are proven to be top-rated.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Ten Questions to Ask a Listing Agent
- 5 Types of Stairs to Suit Your Dream House
- Organizing Estate Sales For Higher Profits
- Taking the Best Advantage of Free Classified Sites
- Online Classified Ads - The Benefits
- The Basics of Estate Auctions
- Top 5 Essential Motorhome Accessories
- Never ending market of pharmaceutical companies explored by MR
- Charity Auctions Still Deliver for Fundraising
- Effective Free Classifieds Advertising for Business Success
- Rewards and short-comings of software’s used for accounting purposes and their impact on CPA firms
- Smokoo auctions are real
- Everything you need to know about free adds
- Post free classified ads – is it easy to sell or buy anything for free?
- Become One of eBay's Most Illustrious Powersellers!
- 7 Niches for eBay That Make A Profit
- Have Old Baby Items? Sell them Online Australia
- Real Time Search Engines – new faces of search engines
- Search Engine – everything on your tip
- The Growth of the Australian Online Auction Marketplace
- Repossessed Boats – Cut Out the Dealer and Get the Best Deal on Repo Boats
- Points to remember while buying online
- Tips To Build A Profitable eBay Business
- Tips For Discovering Ideal Cosplay Costume
- Why You Need a Conveyancer
- Why Not Give Yourself An Advantage Over The Majority Of eBay Sellers?
- Vast Opportunities In Auction Sites
- Site Flipping Tips and Tricks
- Morganton Burke County Free Classifieds & Local Business Directory
- House Hunting