Exchange Server Recovery to Fix Transport Database Corruption
- Author Axel Culver
- Published April 15, 2010
- Word count 421
Are you facing fatal errors while accessing your Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 database? Is your EDB (Exchange Server Database) file is inaccessible? The fatal error in Exchange server aborts the application and thus makes it unusable. This behavior of MS Exchange Server renders all your valuable data inaccessible and cause critical data loss situations. In order to get your precious data recovered in such situations, you need to repair and restore the damaged EDB file, using an EDB Recovery solutions.
As an example, MS Exchange Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager supervises the MS Windows Application Event log on systems, which are running MS Exchange Server 2007 and returns the below event:
"Product Name: Exchange
Product Version: 8.0 (Exchange Server 2007)
Event ID: 17003
Event Source: MSExchangeTransport
Alert Type: Critical Error
Description: A Transport database operation has encountered a fatal error. The database may be corrupted. The Microsoft Exchange Transport service is shutting down. Manual database recovery or repair may be required."
After the above error, Microsoft Exchange Server does not let you access your database. At this point, you have to verify the cause of this problem and perform EDB File Recovery by resolving it.
The error message below indicates that specified ESE (Extensible Storage Engine) database is damaged. It is preventing MS Exchange Server services from starting.
- ESE, also called JET Blue, is an ISAM (Indexed Sequential Access Method) data storage technology intended by Microsoft. The ESE is particularly used as a key component of the Microsoft Exchange Server and the Active Directory.
How to Fix ESE Corruption:
You can carry out following things to sort out this issue-
Delete the defined database and corresponding transaction logs. You must not remove the database if you have significant data in the database.
Repair the damaged database using Isinteg.exe tool or restore it from backup.
However, if none of the above methods helps you to work around the problem, EDB Recovery Tool is the only option to go for. They carry out in-depth scan of entire EDB file using high-end scanning techniques and restore all database objects such as emails, notes, contacts, tasks, and more.
The software enable you to recover corrupt EDB file in a quick and easy way as they are incorporated with simple and self-descriptive graphical user interface. The integrity of your database is always preserved by these tools.
EDB Recovery Software is the most preferred recover EDB solution to repair and restore EDB files in all cases of corruption. The EDB Recovery is designed for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, 2003, 2000, and 5.5.
Know More How to Recover EDB File?Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Powerful business email with MDaemon Messaging Server
- Email Marketing By Spoken Communication
- MDaemon Messaging Server - a business email server for Windows
- How to Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold
- Avaya Users Email List - Avaya Users Mailing Data - B2B Technology Lists
- Autodesk Users Email List - Buy AutoDesk User List - B2B Technology Lists
- Actuate Users Email List - Actuate Users Mailing List - B2B Technology Lists
- Email etiquette nightmares we could all do without
- Microsoft Outlook problems like freezing, corrupt PST, Profile, Add-in, and so forth
- Print to Mail Automation for Corporate Businesses.
- Get Reliable Solution to Wipe Out Hiccups Related To Hotmail
- B2B Mailing List | B2B Email List | B2B Data List-B2B Leo
- VMware Users Email List-B2B Leo
- How to Download AOL Desktop Gold?
- Automail: Commercial Printing, Mailroom Automation, and Beyond
- Why Disaster Recovery Solutions is Unavoidable?
- E-delivery is the Green Step to Business Success
- How important is Automail System for B2B Communications?
- How to prevent e-mail attacks
- Can social media replace email marketing?
- QuickLock - A Disruptive New Office Technology?
- Don’t Let Your Email Ruin Your Chances: Professional Email Etiquette
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies
- Increasing Email Productivity with Gmail Filters
- 7 Subject Line Tricks to Get Your Emails Opened
- How To Make Your List More Responsive
- Lead Capture Systems – Getting More Customers
- Do’s and Don’ts when sending email
- Easy steps on how to build your Email marketing list
- Do More with Your Email with the EverDesk Email Client