How to Email Gmail | Setup
- Author Curt Clapier
- Published May 5, 2010
- Word count 359
Learn how to email using gmail account. This is a video tutorial on how to setup a gmail account. A gmail account is necessary if you are going to use blogger. In this video I walk you through how to setup your free gmail account.
Underneath the video I have also included step by step written instructions on how to email using gmail. I only cover how to setup the gmail account in this video.
Step by step written instructions for setting up a gmail account.
Step 1: Go to www.gmail.com
Step 2: Click on the "Create an Account" button. It is located below the login box on the right side of the screen.
Step 3: Fill in your first and last name in the name fields.
Step 4: Choose an email address. It will be "yourname"@gmail.com. Then click on the "check availability" button.
Step 5: Choose a password that you can remember and reenter the password.
Step 6: Choose a security question and an answer that you can remember. This is so that you can prove who you are if you ever forget your username or password.
Step 7: Type in a recovery email. This is a second email address that google gmail can email you at if you ever loose or forget your username or password.
Step 8: Type in your birthday. You can use a fake birthday if you are uncomfortable with putting in your real birthday. Google just needs to know that you are old enough to legally have an email account.
Step 9: Fill in the captcha. That is the goofy little letters. You have to do this to prove that you are a human being.
Step 10: Read through the terms of service agreement and then click the "I agree create my account" button at the bottom of the page.
Success! If you filled in all of the information correctly then you will now have a gmail account. If you missed some information it will have read text under the text field asking you to fill in the information.
Congratulations! Now you know how to email. Or atleast you know how to setup a free email account using gmail.
For a video tutorial on how to setup a gmail email account and other technical video tutorials for moms visit http://www.TeachMomHow.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- MDaemon Messaging Server - a business email server for Windows
- How to Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold
- Avaya Users Email List - Avaya Users Mailing Data - B2B Technology Lists
- Autodesk Users Email List - Buy AutoDesk User List - B2B Technology Lists
- Actuate Users Email List - Actuate Users Mailing List - B2B Technology Lists
- Email etiquette nightmares we could all do without
- Microsoft Outlook problems like freezing, corrupt PST, Profile, Add-in, and so forth
- Print to Mail Automation for Corporate Businesses.
- Get Reliable Solution to Wipe Out Hiccups Related To Hotmail
- B2B Mailing List | B2B Email List | B2B Data List-B2B Leo
- VMware Users Email List-B2B Leo
- How to Download AOL Desktop Gold?
- Automail: Commercial Printing, Mailroom Automation, and Beyond
- Why Disaster Recovery Solutions is Unavoidable?
- E-delivery is the Green Step to Business Success
- How important is Automail System for B2B Communications?
- How to prevent e-mail attacks
- Can social media replace email marketing?
- QuickLock - A Disruptive New Office Technology?
- Don’t Let Your Email Ruin Your Chances: Professional Email Etiquette
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies
- Increasing Email Productivity with Gmail Filters
- 7 Subject Line Tricks to Get Your Emails Opened
- How To Make Your List More Responsive
- Lead Capture Systems – Getting More Customers
- Do’s and Don’ts when sending email
- Easy steps on how to build your Email marketing list
- Do More with Your Email with the EverDesk Email Client
- Email Marketing - Personalize It or Not?
- Email Marketing Software – Choosing the Best One!