So What’s the Buzz About Google Buzz?
- Author Joyce Kuras
- Published April 29, 2010
- Word count 463
Google has given us a brand new toy, Google Buzz. Google Buzz is a brand new way to have conversations about things that interest you, while enabling you to share updates such as photos and videos with family and friends. There is no installation. You simply open up your Gmail account, and there it is. At least, that was my experience. No warning, just a cute little colorful icon waiting to be pushed. Sharing information is faster than ever. A possible new email marketing tool?
All responses will be sent by Buzz directly to your inbox – in actual real-time. Buzz is also available on certain cellphones and smartphones, so you don’t have to be in front of your computer to create or read a Buzz.
Google Buzz seems to be Google’s strongest and boldest attempt to get into and build a strong and popular social network. They have taken and implemented the best of the most powerful social media programs like Twitter and other social services, combining the most popular elements together into one aggressive package.
Importing into Buzz
Do you use Flickr, Picasa, or Twitter? Now you can automatically have those items imported into your stream. Buzz will even recommend items you might like based on your friends’ preferences based on their activities. Instead of building their own social network from the beginning, Buzz is now an integrated key part of their Gmail, with its own distinct icon tab underneath the inbox.
Even though thousands use Gmail, there are still plenty of people without Gmail accounts. Will Buzz be enough to entice new users to sign up and start using an email service just because of Buzz?
A Bit more Complicated
Twitter is so simple. If you have created a public account, anyone can see and follow your tweets if they have decided to follow you. It’s as simple as that. With Buzz, it is not that simple because there are public and private buzzes. Buzz will create plans for business and educational users. So public buzzes may only be available within your particular organization or school. You will have the option for a private buzz to designated individuals within your network. Remaining flexible, it becomes a bit more complicated.
When users were asked why they are using Buzz, here are some of their reasons:
Easy to use
No setup – Automatically embedded into Gmail.
Users feel they get a wider and quicker global connection
How will G-mailers respond? Will we buy into this quick sharing of information and brand new communication tool for social media? Google believes we will.
If you would like to see a video introduction, along with a more detailed explanation of Google Buzz, please go to Google’s Official Blog about Google Buzz
Joyce Kuras - SEO email marketing writer - Active Trail Software -http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Powerful business email with MDaemon Messaging Server
- Email Marketing By Spoken Communication
- MDaemon Messaging Server - a business email server for Windows
- How to Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold
- Avaya Users Email List - Avaya Users Mailing Data - B2B Technology Lists
- Autodesk Users Email List - Buy AutoDesk User List - B2B Technology Lists
- Actuate Users Email List - Actuate Users Mailing List - B2B Technology Lists
- Email etiquette nightmares we could all do without
- Microsoft Outlook problems like freezing, corrupt PST, Profile, Add-in, and so forth
- Print to Mail Automation for Corporate Businesses.
- Get Reliable Solution to Wipe Out Hiccups Related To Hotmail
- B2B Mailing List | B2B Email List | B2B Data List-B2B Leo
- VMware Users Email List-B2B Leo
- How to Download AOL Desktop Gold?
- Automail: Commercial Printing, Mailroom Automation, and Beyond
- Why Disaster Recovery Solutions is Unavoidable?
- E-delivery is the Green Step to Business Success
- How important is Automail System for B2B Communications?
- How to prevent e-mail attacks
- Can social media replace email marketing?
- QuickLock - A Disruptive New Office Technology?
- Don’t Let Your Email Ruin Your Chances: Professional Email Etiquette
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies
- Increasing Email Productivity with Gmail Filters
- 7 Subject Line Tricks to Get Your Emails Opened
- How To Make Your List More Responsive
- Lead Capture Systems – Getting More Customers
- Do’s and Don’ts when sending email
- Easy steps on how to build your Email marketing list
- Do More with Your Email with the EverDesk Email Client