Email Marketing Strategies
- Author Joe Haworth
- Published May 20, 2010
- Word count 459
Email Marketing Strategies - Improve Your
Emarketing Campaign With These Basic Tips
A survey made by The Direct Marketing Association, showed that two out
of three companies increased their turn over, when they incorporated an
e-mail marketing strategy. Also sixty-three percent said that this was
the best marketing strategy to use to attract new customers and keep
your existing customers
Just about everybody that uses the internet has at least one email
account, so it forms a very good basis on which to start your business
marketing campaign. Your email marketing program is only as good as the
strategies you use
to implement your marketing campaign. So you must learn how to use your
emarketing program as effectively as possible.
Here are some simple basic tips about how to improve your
Know your market be an expert in your market, know what your customer
wants. Join forums that are in your niche and ask members what they
want from your product. Find out what your competitors are doing and
then do it better. Offer your customers a better package, a better
product and a better guarantee! this will help build a good reputation
for yourself and your business.
Keep your campaign simple, relevant, and to the point, use your
headings to grab the prospective customers attention. Most people who
read their email do not read further than the headline, or at least
only one or two sentences after that. So try to incorporate the
advantages of your product over your competitors product early in the
content of your email.
Do not forget to put a call to action in your message this is very
important, you can also offer a free gift as a way of enticing your
potential customers to react to the call to action. Make your offer of
a free gift as a time limited offer, in other words, this offer ends
on... or grab this offer before it ends... there are plenty of ways of
saying this so be creative and experiment.
Be creative with your byline, and subject line, your content should be
relevant to your topic, it should also be interesting and useful to
Offer a money back guarantee. This strategy creates an atmosphere of
trust with your customer. Do not forget trust builds loyal customers.
I hope you follow the tips above because
they will help you to improve your emarketing campaign, and help you to
understand how powerful email marketing is. Good luck.
Enigma Web Design is based in Preston, Lancashire.
In addition to the Central Lancashire area we cover Blackpool,Burnley,
Blackburn, Manchester, and the wider North West
Joe Haworth heads up Enigma Web Design, and can be contacted by visting
his site Affordable Web
Enigma is a Web Design and SEO company based in Preston Lancashire. They offer affordable web solutions to SEM's
Joe Haworth heads up Enigma Web Design, and can be contacted by visting his siteArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Powerful business email with MDaemon Messaging Server
- Email Marketing By Spoken Communication
- MDaemon Messaging Server - a business email server for Windows
- How to Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold
- Avaya Users Email List - Avaya Users Mailing Data - B2B Technology Lists
- Autodesk Users Email List - Buy AutoDesk User List - B2B Technology Lists
- Actuate Users Email List - Actuate Users Mailing List - B2B Technology Lists
- Email etiquette nightmares we could all do without
- Microsoft Outlook problems like freezing, corrupt PST, Profile, Add-in, and so forth
- Print to Mail Automation for Corporate Businesses.
- Get Reliable Solution to Wipe Out Hiccups Related To Hotmail
- B2B Mailing List | B2B Email List | B2B Data List-B2B Leo
- VMware Users Email List-B2B Leo
- How to Download AOL Desktop Gold?
- Automail: Commercial Printing, Mailroom Automation, and Beyond
- Why Disaster Recovery Solutions is Unavoidable?
- E-delivery is the Green Step to Business Success
- How important is Automail System for B2B Communications?
- How to prevent e-mail attacks
- Can social media replace email marketing?
- QuickLock - A Disruptive New Office Technology?
- Don’t Let Your Email Ruin Your Chances: Professional Email Etiquette
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies
- Increasing Email Productivity with Gmail Filters
- 7 Subject Line Tricks to Get Your Emails Opened
- How To Make Your List More Responsive
- Lead Capture Systems – Getting More Customers
- Do’s and Don’ts when sending email
- Easy steps on how to build your Email marketing list
- Do More with Your Email with the EverDesk Email Client