7 Ways To Protect Your Car Audio Equipment
- Author Chimezirim Odimba
- Published May 26, 2007
- Word count 311
A lot of People lose their car audio equipment to thieving rats. This can be easily prevented or reduced if you'll do the following...
Get a good car security system. And when you do, make sure you activate it always. A lot of people are funny. They'll buy a good car security system but will often forget to use it.
Buy car audio units that have theft-deterrence systems. These come in different designs. There is certainly one out there that will suit your taste.
Pack your car in well-lit areas.
Avoid flashy stickers. They attract attention. You don't want to give thieves such "steal me" signals.
Remember to lock your car always.
While installing your car audio equipment, try to use screws that have uncommon heads. If you use standard screws, you make it easy for thieves. If you use, say, a hex-head, you make it much more difficult for thieves for the simple reason that they’re less likely to have such bits.
In spite of all these you may still lose your stuff. That's why you need to get a car insurance policy that also takes care of your car audio equipment completely. It's not just about getting a comprehensive plan. How comprehensive is your comprehensive policy? Read the fine lines and make sure you are truly covered. It's painful to discover later that your comprehensive policy does not cover your custom stereo.
Before I drop my pen I think you should know that getting a policy that covers your car stereo completely doesn't necessarily mean you have to spend much more than otherwise. There is a process that guarantees massive savings in car insurance. If you employ it you can save up to $1000. All you'll then do is use part of it for a rider to cover your car audio equipment if your policy doesn't cater for it.
Would you like to shave up to $1000 off your car insurance premium? Click here: Auto Insurance Quotes and here: Best Car Insurance Quotes to get all you need to get the biggest savings possible in car insurance.
Chimezirim Odimba writes for Car Insurance.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Professionals Can Do The Best Job Of Overspray Removal at Just Like New Overspray Removal Inc.
- Innovative lightweight products to change industry dynamics for air brake systems
- 4 Essential Car Repairs to Avoid Future Problems
- Some Important Reasons for Investing in Tubeless Tyres
- Why It Is Important to Maintain Your Car Brake System Regularly
- Breakdown Recovery – How to Choose Your Optimal Car Recovery Solution
- Car Sound System: How to Get Better Sound Quality Without Replacing It
- 11 ultimate Guide about how to take care of your Car And Maintenance Tips
- Let's Make Your Old Car New Again
- Tips On How To Maintain Your Vehicle
- 4 Ways to Pump up Your Vehicle's Power
- Your Search for the #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
- Want to know to adjust the speed of wipers?
- Save Big with Easy-Run’s Fall Special!
- Tire Maintenance For Optimal Tire Life
- Beware Tires Expire
- The Heart of Your Car’s Ability To Keep You Warm - The Heater Core And it too can suffer from clogged arteries and stop working.
- Two must-see tips for motorcycle maintenance
- Analysis of clutch failure
- Car fuel saving tips every driver should know
- Adjustment and maintenance of chain
- Auto Wheel Alignment the most misunderstood auto maintenance item?
- Use A Windshield Sunshade To Protect Your Vehicle!
- The True Cost of Ignoring Vehicle Maintenance
- Keeping The Cost of Automotive Ownership Down - Create A Winning Partnership
- Car Maintenance - Do It Yourself and Save Money
- Bug and Tar Remover to Keep Auto Paint Looking Like New
- Why Wrap Your Vehicle?
- Can Speedy Oil Change Service Stations Be Reputable?
- Best Tips for Cleaning Your Wheels