Error-1022? In Exchange Server and EDB Repair
- Author Anthony Rainey
- Published June 11, 2010
- Word count 452
When you attempt to run Microsoft Exchange Information Store Service, you may face unexpected behavior of Exchange Server and may get following error message:
"The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service returned service specific error 4294966274." After this error message, you may find the following entries in the Application Event Log of Microsoft Exchange Server:
Event ID: 31
Description: MSExchangeIS ((313)) Unable to read the log header. Error -1022.
Event ID: 1120
Description: Error -1022 initializing the Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store database.
After this behavior, you can not access even a single bit of data from your Exchange Server Database (EDB file).
The above mentioned error message generally occurs due to corrupt or damaged Exchange Server Transaction Log file. This error message may also occur in case of Exchange Server database corruption due to potential hardware problems. You should check Event Viewer's system log for finding hardware issues.
In both situations, your database will remain inaccessible and you may fall in grave situations of data loss. The data loss can never be accepted by any of the Exchange Server users and it may put you in big trouble.
In such catastrophic situations, the only thing which can save you and your business is to perform Exchange Server recovery. Exchange Server recovery is best possible using EDB recovery software.
Exchange Server recovery software are third party tools which allow you to have quick and efficient Exchange Server repair in most of the EDB corruption scenarios. You may find a wide variety of EDB repair software in the market. All these software are different from each other and have different set of features.
Mailbox Exchange Recovery software is the best ever made and the most commendable Exchange Server recovery software. It systematically scans entire EDB file and extracts as much data as possible.
Exchange Server repair has an interactive user interface and thus does not demand any sound technical knowledge from users' side. It is capable of doing EDB repair for all Exchange Server objects including emails, notes, contacts, journals and so forth.
To rehash what I stated earlier, when you attempt to run Microsoft Exchange Information Store Service, you may face unexpected behavior of Exchange Server and may get following error message - "The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service returned service specific error 4294966274." After this error message, you may find the following entries in the Application Event Log. The error you are getting is likely: Error -1022 initializing the Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store database.
After this behavior, you can not access even a single bit of data from your Exchange Server Database (EDB file). Now that you know how to, go fix it!
Anthony Rainey is an SEO Analyst for IT Knowledge Hub LLC. Get more information technology advice with our library of free White Papers. Also, check out our brand new Application Virtualization network.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- MDaemon Messaging Server - a business email server for Windows
- How to Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold
- Avaya Users Email List - Avaya Users Mailing Data - B2B Technology Lists
- Autodesk Users Email List - Buy AutoDesk User List - B2B Technology Lists
- Actuate Users Email List - Actuate Users Mailing List - B2B Technology Lists
- Email etiquette nightmares we could all do without
- Microsoft Outlook problems like freezing, corrupt PST, Profile, Add-in, and so forth
- Print to Mail Automation for Corporate Businesses.
- Get Reliable Solution to Wipe Out Hiccups Related To Hotmail
- B2B Mailing List | B2B Email List | B2B Data List-B2B Leo
- VMware Users Email List-B2B Leo
- How to Download AOL Desktop Gold?
- Automail: Commercial Printing, Mailroom Automation, and Beyond
- Why Disaster Recovery Solutions is Unavoidable?
- E-delivery is the Green Step to Business Success
- How important is Automail System for B2B Communications?
- How to prevent e-mail attacks
- Can social media replace email marketing?
- QuickLock - A Disruptive New Office Technology?
- Don’t Let Your Email Ruin Your Chances: Professional Email Etiquette
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies
- Increasing Email Productivity with Gmail Filters
- 7 Subject Line Tricks to Get Your Emails Opened
- How To Make Your List More Responsive
- Lead Capture Systems – Getting More Customers
- Do’s and Don’ts when sending email
- Easy steps on how to build your Email marketing list
- Do More with Your Email with the EverDesk Email Client
- Email Marketing - Personalize It or Not?
- Email Marketing Software – Choosing the Best One!